Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: CNN Slammed as ‘Full Blown Racist’ After Commentators Call Kanye West ‘Token Negro’

Im confused...

Sean Hannity was against someone like Common being invited to the WH back in 2011 because of some questionable character issues from some songs he wrote. I think the same uproar was made about JayZ and Snoop Dogg as well given the nature of what they say in their song lyrics as well. I remember this. I thought the whole thing was much about nothing. I get it, but...who the fuck cares?

Now, Hannity isn't against Kanye going to the WH...so that means that CNN calling Kanye a racial slur is ok?

What does that have to do with CNN smearing Kanye as a "token negro" or a "negro who can't read" or "someone they want to trade in the racial draft?" Did Hannity say a racial slur against Common in 2011? If he did...I think he should've been called out/fired for it. Did he?

If he didn't then what's the point of these posts?...other than defending racism with the "these people can say it, but you can't" racist as fuck argument?

I'm Jewish and I've heard Jewish insults a lot over the years...from Jews. Just because a Jewish person says it doesnt make it ok. If it's anti-semitic...it's anti-semitic. Your backwards-ass way of thinking on this is why racism exists, dude. It's really pathetic.

Re: CNN Slammed as ‘Full Blown Racist’ After Commentators Call Kanye West ‘Token Negro’

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    Did anyone catch the "Kanye in the Oval Office" press conference?

It's almost surreal that it happened. Very odd.

I will say this... A lot of what he said is 100% true. I never thought I'd ever say that when talking about Kanye.

John Nolte from Breitbart wrote a really good article about this whole "Kanye situation" that the press is enamored with right now. The best part of the article is this...

Time and again — witness Clarence Thomas, Herman Cain, Condi Rice, Jackie Robinson, Candace Owens, Dr. Ben Carson, Allen West, etc. — we have watched free-thinking black men and women personally destroyed through political and media campaigns wielding ridicule and taunts. These apostates are mercilessly slandered as “dumb negroes,” “token negroes,” “house negroes,” as crazy, as sellouts, as “Uncle Toms,” Oreos,” and not really black anymore.

The goal is to toxify these free thinkers before they awaken and inspire others, to make a public example of those who dare think for themselves outside the herd, and of course to terrorize other black people into “keeping their minds right.”

CNN must destroy Kanye because Kanye is a direct threat to the Democrat Party’s power — a free-thinking black man who might persuade other black Americans to think differently, to open their eyes to what 50 years of voting Democrat has wrought on their friends, families, schools, and neighborhoods.

You see, this is who the Democrats are, this is part of their DNA. For centuries, they have been destroying black people who threaten their political and cultural power.

That's pretty spot-on if you ask me. Anyone disagree?
    Look. I'm not going to comment on this John Nolte statement...because I'm sure whatever I got to say about that will not be understood and or given a fair take. But I will say this:

Yes, the democratic party has taken our vote for granted for years. Part of the reason why I switch to be an Independent. The GOP hands aren't clean either. Not this version of the GOP that said "F*ck that" when Obama became president.

If Kanye can push Trump to do good in these communities, then that is excellent. I will support it 100% and will be grateful that Kanye and Trump got things moving. I hope it happens. It needs to be bigger than a presser and camera time. Just like how these politicians jumped up and got things moving when opioids started to destroy their constituents communities. Results. Lets see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by ddr_jr View Post
    Look. I'm not going to comment on this John Nolte statement...because I'm sure whatever I got to say about that will not be understood and or given a fair take.
    you mean...people might..............................GASP..................disagree with you?

Im confused...

Sean Hannity was against someone like Common being invited to the WH back in 2011 because of some questionable character issues from some songs he wrote. I think the same uproar was made about JayZ and Snoop Dogg as well given the nature of what they say in their song lyrics as well. I remember this. I thought the whole thing was much about nothing. I get it, but...who the fuck cares?

Now, Hannity isn't against Kanye going to the WH...so that means that CNN calling Kanye a racial slur is ok?

What does that have to do with CNN smearing Kanye as a "token negro" or a "negro who can't read" or "someone they want to trade in the racial draft?" Did Hannity say a racial slur against Common in 2011? If he did...I think he should've been called out/fired for it. Did he?

If he didn't then what's the point of these posts?...other than defending racism with the "these people can say it, but you can't" racist as fuck argument?

I'm Jewish and I've heard Jewish insults a lot over the years...from Jews. Just because a Jewish person says it doesnt make it ok. If it's anti-semitic...it's anti-semitic. Your backwards-ass way of thinking on this is why racism exists, dude. It's really pathetic.
    Everything with you is black or white. There is no gray. If you don't understand the sarcasm in those statements, then I won't be able to convince you. This has always been Trump PC argument.

You are missing the Hannity point...its not about whether he used a slur. Its about him lambasting Obama for having the audacity to invite a foul mouth rapper to the white house. Kanye lyrics are WAY MORE controversial than what Common's ever were. He is only accepting Kanye's lyrics because he sees him as an ally now...the commentators on CNN are using the "token" word because they know if Kanye didnt support Trump, his ass wouldnt be invited to the white house. They are "allowing" him to come because he is a supporter. Lets have an honest conversation why the GOP loves Kanye now. Is it because they agree with Kanye about what needs to be done in inner cities..OR is it because he is FOR Trump.

The proof will be in the pudding. Let see what happens. If Trump comes through with tangible efforts and results...then you'll see attitudes changing regarding all this.

Everything with you is black or white.
    Pot meet kettle.

You are missing the Hannity point...its not about whether he used a slur. Its about him lambasting Obama for having the audacity to invite a foul mouth rapper to the white house.
    I get the point.

To me, it looks like you are trying to change the conversation to "Hannity is a hypocrite!!!" when that has nothing to do with the racial BS CNN is spewing. That's the thread title. It's about CNN getting away with clearly racist comments. Yet...you're trying to explain to us why it's ok for CNN to broadcast this because "us white people just dont get it."

Thats BS and you know it.

I ALWAYS ask for examples of the "hypocrisy on both sides" argument from anyone and nobody ever shows me anything. This is a perfect example of political hypocrisy on both sides.

FWIW...I don't think the GOP "loves" Kanye over this. The spectacle is really being used as a perfect example for what happens when you dont align with your predetermined tribe in the identity politics universe that the Left has completely based their current ideology on. I don't like KW and I never will. However...what's happening to him right now is comical. How he's being treated is a joke.

If KW embraces more jobs, lower taxes, a stronger America, etc..than maybe that will wake other people up to the reality that...this country is actually thriving right now and Trump is looking out for American citizens above all else. Explain to me why that would be a bad thing?
    Last edited by ravenmaniac4life; 10-11-2018 at 04:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    So two wrongs make a right. Not surprising you’d post this
    Funny...so you guys can constantly rag on how terrible and hypocritical the LEFT media is..but conveniently leaving out the warts on your side of media...then criticize me when I point it out.

Its never, "Well now that I look back at this particular incident, Hannity is full of sh*t"

It's about proving what I pointed out isn't a fair comparison. Never giving an inch.

Just saying...

Funny...so you guys can constantly rag on how terrible and hypocritical the LEFT media is..but conveniently leaving out the warts on your side of media...then criticize me when I point it out.
    I just commended you on showing an actual example. Nobody ever does that. It's always..."they do it too" and then crickets.

When any conservative media outlet starts calling black people..."uncle Tom's" or "mediocre negros" or white people "white supremacists" or "Nazi's"...I will 100% point it out and call it vile and disgusting.

The problem is...the Left is the only political side doing this shit right now and it's on every news outlet in America.

Blog Entries

Its never, "Well now that I look back at this particular incident, Hannity is full of sh*t"

It's about proving what I pointed out isn't a fair comparison. Never giving an inch.

Just saying...
    First off, I think Hannity is a partisan hack. Sometimes he may be worth watching or listening too, but in general I don't.

I hate the phrase but what you're doing is "what about ism". Hannity or anyone else doesn't have anything to do with THIS issue.

I'm not sure why you brought him up.

CNN thinks black people who agree iwth Trump are dumb/illiterate. Is that not a problem to you?

FWIW...I don't think the GOP "loves" Kanye over this. The spectacle is really being used as a perfect example for what happens when you dont align with your predetermined tribe in the identity politics universe that the Left has completely based their current ideology on. I don't like KW and I never will. However...what's happening to him right now is comical. How he's being treated is a joke.
    I have my feeling about Kanye. I'm not buying any more of his music. However, I definitely agree with some of the over-reaching the LEFT does with identity politics. But you guys always miss that it happens on both sides. Yes, the left does it more. The Right does it as well. For instance:

1. When they talk about the "Silent Majority"
    2. The whole "birther" movement thing
    3. This idea that you aren't patriotic when you protest the flag or the police
    4. Lets "take" our country back

Those cards are played often

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    CNN thinks black people who agree iwth Trump are dumb/illiterate. Is that not a problem to you?
    I'll reword it like this:

Those BLACK opinionated CNN commentators don't understand why Kanye is riding with Trump after he tried to delegitimized our first black president; and that he called black football players sons-of-b*tches for protesting something that they believe in. These are black folks saying this. CNN didnt tell them to say that. These are their personal feelings. You don't think Bakari and Don Lemon don't actually believe what they are saying? Alot of black folks feel this way.

However, it is true that some may feel that their opinions are wrong because the economy is doing so well for all folks. And it is also true that they can't get over themselves and their feelings; and can't see passed that. But it is that simple. They just don't understand why he is supporting him. Kanye hasnt clearly said why he is supporting them other than he won't be bullied into how he should think. I actually agree with that. Believe what you want to believe. Just like those CNN commentators can believe what they do.

April Ryan from CNN...in reference to Kanye meeting with Trump:

"I talked to someone who is very familiar with the Kardashians, or used to be, text messaging with Ray J ... he was once close with Kim Kardashian.
    He was a little concerned."

Whew! I was worried. Ray J is concerned. I feel better knowing this.