Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

CNN Slammed as ‘Full Blown Racist’ After Commentators Call Kanye West ‘Token Negro’

Re: CNN Slammed as ‘Full Blown Racist’ After Commentators Call Kanye West ‘Token Negro’

Democrats racist?? You don't say

Re: CNN Slammed as ‘Full Blown Racist’ After Commentators Call Kanye West ‘Token Negro’

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Democrats racist?? You don't say
    I was gonna say the exact same thing.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Being an outsider looking in, I can understand how you guys would feel that way. However, I promise you its much deeper than that. There are multiple levels to this whole discussion. Of course Breitbart would post this article without adding the context about why they feel the way they do.

So it turns out Breitbart is just as guilty as the rest of the outlets trying to stoke flames

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ddr_jr View Post
    Being an outsider looking in, I can understand how you guys would feel that way. However, I promise you its much deeper than that. There are multiple levels to this whole discussion. Of course Breitbart would post this article without adding the context about why they feel the way they do.

So it turns out Breitbart is just as guilty as the rest of the outlets trying to stoke flames
    Why doesnt this surprise me... Lol.

What horseshit.

I watched the Don Lemon segment live and you alluding to some context that makes this ok is laughable.

Seriously man.

"Kanye West is what happens when Negroes don’t read." -- In what bullshit context is saying something like this NOT racist? Your attempt to defend this shit doesnt look good, dude. One might say...it almost makes you look...RACIST. When you add in all of the other shit you've said over the last several months, this makes perfect sense.

btw, this wasnt a Breitbart exclusive article. News outlets that expose liberal bullshit had articles up everywhere showing this shit. Nice try though :)
    Last edited by ravenmaniac4life; 10-11-2018 at 09:12 AM.

Ok..so you are either FOR political correctness or you are NOT. Which is it? You cannot stand up for being against PC when its your guy saying it, but against it when its said by people you disagree with.

Lets start there.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Since we're on the topic of Kanye...

He's a pretty strange guy.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Since we're on the topic of Kanye...

He's a pretty strange guy.
    Pretty sure he was diagnosed with bipolar disorder. It would make sense given the way he acts (not a negative comment, just behaviour that is typical of someone with bipolar - transitions between high elation and depression are a symptom)
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Quote Originally Posted by ddr_jr View Post
    Ok..so you are either FOR political correctness or you are NOT. Which is it? You cannot stand up for being against PC when its your guy saying it, but against it when its said by people you disagree with.

Lets start there.
    Oh stop.

Calling someone a "dumb negro" for not agreeing with you politically and it being ok and funny has nothing to do with political correctness. CNN constantly pushes the bullshit racism narrative all the while espousing this kind of garbage.

I'm not sure why anyone is surprised. It's mainstream media they all suck.

Fox just tweeted about Jamie Lee Curtis shooting guns in the new Halloween despite being against gun control. They're all fucking ridiculous. Why these threads pop up for either side is just silly. Media sucks. All of it.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    I'm not sure why anyone is surprised. It's mainstream media they all suck.

Fox just tweeted about Jamie Lee Curtis shooting guns in the new Halloween despite being against gun control. They're all fucking ridiculous. Why these threads pop up for either side is just silly. Media sucks. All of it.
    I don’t know.... I think it’s pretty significant that guest on a news show call someone a Token Negro and not only is it denounced, it’s laughed at

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    I don’t know.... I think it’s pretty significant that guest on a news show call someone a Token Negro and not only is it denounced, it’s laughed at
    They're the left. What is significant about that? The fact that they said it out loud? None of you seem surprised, so what is significant about it?
    - Ray Lewis