Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

ANTIFA in Portland - allowed to direct traffic?

I'm sure everyone's seen this already...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sq-dcJrnGTM

Pretty remarkable that this is being allowed. I think a lot of people who post on this forum would not react well to people attacking their cars while driving. I know I wouldn't.

This is insanity.

Blog Entries

Re: ANTIFA in Portland - allowed to direct traffic?

Their mayor condones it.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

How is it even legal for random people with no credentials to be directing traffic?

How about that white dude call ING the other guy "white mother fucker" etc... Wtf us wrong with our country

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

I'd be in fucking jail. I could feel my blood pressure rising just watching that and then some other ANTIFA video started after that one. I'd be out there trying to purge!
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Fanatic View Post
    I'd be in fucking jail. I could feel my blood pressure rising just watching that and then some other ANTIFA video started after that one. I'd be out there trying to purge!
    If this happened to me...and I had my wife and kids in the car...I really think I'd have a hard time NOT running them over.

It's sad that people are this hateful. Then again, Don Lemon had someone on his show last night that said "Kanye West is an example of a negro who can't read" and the panel (Lemon included) thought it was so funny and treated it like that was totally a normal thing to say. Also...HRC just gave an interview where she was basically promoting uncivility towards Republicans.

How did we get to this point? Why is this hate allowed to permeate?

Someone is going to get assassinated.

6. Re: ANTIFA in Portland - allowed to direct traffic?

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    If this happened to me...and I had my wife and kids in the car...I really think I'd have a hard time NOT running them over.

It's sad that people are this hateful. Then again, Don Lemon had someone on his show last night that said "Kanye West is an example of a negro who can't read" and the panel (Lemon included) thought it was so funny and treated it like that was totally a normal thing to say. Also...HRC just gave an interview where she was basically promoting uncivility towards Republicans.

The shit is definitely getting closer to the fan.

This is so far beyond ridiculous. These clowns antagonize and disrupt hoping to get a reaction on camera. If that old man in the car had run one of them over, it would have been all over the news as "Conservative White Male Runs Down Peaceful Protest". HRC says we'll become civil once we get our way? Are you fucking kidding? That's why people need to turn out and ensure they don't get more seats. I have to believe Bill was shaking his head when she said that. He may be a lot of things, but he definitely has some of the best political instincts around. He has to know that moving that direction is not the way to win back power. But she didn't listen to him during the election, she's not going to now.

Blog Entries

Good thing none of us live in Portland.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post

Because people aren't buying what the left is selling anymore. OR at least enough poeple for them to have power are not.

This is why they call it the “Left Coast”. Everyone out there needs a trophy, and a safe space! Gimme Gimme Free shit. Old white men are Evil. They wanna hold us down.
    And on that note I call Bullshit! You put your hands on my truck and yell at me with the wife in the ride with me ...I’m getting out and bringing the Law Firm of Heckler& Koch with me! Simple as that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    This is why they call it the “Left Coast”. Everyone out there needs a trophy, and a safe space! Gimme Gimme Free shit. Old white men are Evil. They wanna hold us down.
    And on that note I call Bullshit! You put your hands on my truck and yell at me with the wife in the ride with me ...I’m getting out and bringing the Law Firm of Heckler& Koch with me! Simple as that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Good thing none of us live in Portland.
    Hypothetical question...

Do you ever see this type of behavior potentially happening on the East Coast? Baltimore?

For where I live...RTP, NC...I do not see this happening here. I live in a tremendous transplant community and the "extreme" views that West coast cities have espoused don't fit into the culture in this part of NC.