Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Trump accepts Nikki Haley’s resignation as UN ambassador

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    I think she's done a very good job from what I know and it doesn't hurt that she's easy on the eyes. Is that sexist? Of course the left is trying to say her stepping down has to do with judge BK. Haley said she will be campaigning for Trump in 2020 and will not be running for president in 2020. My guess is Sessions and Rosenstein are gone after the midterms. Haley in 2024?
    I'd be cool having her as the first woman President. If she does run, especially against a man, watch how quickly the left turns on women.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    I'd be cool having her as the first woman President. If she does run, especially against a man, watch how quickly the left turns on women.
    If anyone wants some money and a book deal...find out where Haley lives and try to follow her to a gas station. Then, call the NYT in 2024 and tell them that you have proof that she was part of a sinister, evil, "man-hating" gang-raping league that preyed on the innocent while they pumped gas. Bring a friend for corroboration.

Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    If anyone wants some money and a book deal...find out where Haley lives and try to follow her to a gas station. Then, call the NYT in 2024 and tell them that you have proof that she was part of a sinister, evil, "man-hating" gang-raping league that preyed on the innocent while they pumped gas. Bring a friend for corroboration.

Good luck!
    Although I know it won't happen (Trump will run), but I'd love to see her run against Hillary in 2020. Her beating Hillary and being the first woman President will put Hillary over the edge. She may finally go away.

She got tied up in some ticky-tack campaign finance BS. Since she does have political plans beyond the U.N., she handed in her resignation before getting embroiled in even a small scandal.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock