Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Steelers Hate Week

I honestly don't think there is anything in this whole world I hate more than the steelers. Not the yankees, not the red sox, not traffic. The steelers.

Came across the full game against pitt at home in 08 on youtube, and it made me want to make this thread. What an unbelievable atmosphere. Would give anything for week 9 to be just like that.

Steelers week is not just any other week to me, and I'd imagine a lot of you feel similar...

Re: Steelers Hate Week

Agreed Hate everything about them I know a lot people on this board hate the patriots more, but honestly that is the only redeeming feature about Brady, I have thoroughly enjoyed watching him light up their defense over the years and taunting their fat ass bandwagon fans
    I have lived in Hanover, PA for the last 15 years and the town in a mix of Steelers and Ravens fans and now of course Eagle fans have come out of the woodwork but they could not be more annoying, and granted very few have any real connection to the city of Pittsburgh at all.
    The steelers/ Ravens games brings out the worst in me but I love it. I am worried that this week's game will simply be decided by who has less roughing the passer ahhh

3. Re: Steelers Hate Week

God I hate the Steelers.

4. Re: Steelers Hate Week

Everytime Roethlisberger escapes a sack and completes a pass for a first down, I want to throw something.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon King Onaga View Post
    Everytime Roethlisberger escapes a sack and completes a pass for a first down, I want to throw something.
    Tampa would have won if it wasn't for that.

I only ever refer to them as Shittsburgh. Nothing else. Fuck em!

You Raven fans are awesome but I can see the hate coming out now that it's Pittsburgh week lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Gjennings85 View Post
    You Raven fans are awesome because I can see the hate coming out now that it's Pittsburgh week lol.
    FIFY.

BS

they better not be wearing those awful bee prison jerseys

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    they better not be wearing those awful bee prison jerseys

I will physically throw up if they do LOL

Quote Originally Posted by SugarRay52 View Post
    I will physically throw up if they do LOL
    ditto!!!

I hate the patriots more as a team, but steeler fans are the worst in the NFL. A huge portion are the living embodiement of every bad stereotype about Pennsyltuky or you could use WV as well. Having a conversation about football with them is literally worse than having a root canal in most instances
    Burn it down