Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Baker HOF is the real deal

Quote Originally Posted by PeterB58 View Post
    The question is, when will things EVER get tougher in the AFC East?
    I've heard a lot of people recently jumping on the Dolphins bandwagon. I don't see it but I am curious to see if the Dolphins are in that 7 to 9 win range this year

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    Who said anything about changing anything after one win by the browns??

Anyways...Browns didn’t look like the browns with that QB last night the only thing is that Hue is a bad coach they won’t be the bottom feeders for long. Ravens better not get complacent and stick to the same subscription of things we’ve seen over the last 5 seasons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I agree. Hue won't be there next year. Suddenly they add a real coach to that roster and they're going to be competitive.

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    I've heard a lot of people recently jumping on the Dolphins bandwagon. I don't see it but I am curious to see if the Dolphins are in that 7 to 9 win range this year
    A team with 7 wins in the AFC East. They must be literally shaking up in Foxboro.

I agree. Hue won't be there next year. Suddenly they add a real coach to that roster and they're going to be competitive.
    Yep.

Blog Entries

Looked back on it - other years when the Dolphins started 2-0, they have never made the playoffs. crazy
    World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post
    Case Keenum is where Baker starts his career as.
    Goode is biggest Flacco homer so take that with grain of salt

Quote Originally Posted by Noelle18 View Post
    That's the difference between the greats and average QBs. Tyrod would have never attempted those throws. Flacco would of never attempted those throws. It's built in Ravens qbs minds if the guy is not wide open don't throw the pass. I think that starts from the top. Scared of turnovers

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    I disagree with this. It has a lot to do with trusting who your throwing the ball too. Look at the TD's by Brown (2nd one) and Crabtree this year. None of those guys were open, but flacco threw it up for the guy to make a play because he trusted them too.

Okay now let's see Baker when a team is game planning for him. I like the kid too and wanted him for us. But we spend too much time anointing a kid to the HOF because his first appearance was a good one. Yet we discard another (Lamar) because he didn't come in with guns a blazing. Mark Sanchez looked good in his rookie year. RG3 and Andrew Luck too. But let's be a little smarter as fans. It's one thing to be fanatic and another to be totally delusional.

This thread is a great example of why Vegas bookmakers make so much money vs the betting public.

Typical fans react in the moment do not contextualize data and recognize a small sample size.

10. Re: Baker HOF is the real deal

Quote Originally Posted by JonAB View Post
    Jesus Christ this place is terrible
    The man's just having a little fun on a Thursday night. Who the hell pissed in your cheerios?

Is Jimmy Haslam still the owner?

12. Re: Baker HOF is the real deal

The most impressive I play I saw was when he was one the run and motioning for the TE to come back to the ball. I just liked that.