Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 252627

Re: Thursday Night Football thread - Jets at Browns

Quote Originally Posted by Gjennings85 View Post
    Bucs beat Pittsburgh then the Ravens get to deliver the knockout punch to Pittsburgh the week after.
    Hopefully, but our Ravens tend to not show up to the games that matter lately..and by lately, I mean the past few years!!

Quote Originally Posted by nickh0801 View Post
    Hopefully, but our Ravens tend to not show up to the games that matter lately..and by lately, I mean the past few years!!
    You guys did in 2012. I still think the O line is struggling and the D isn't performing well.
    Last edited by Gjennings85; 09-21-2018 at 08:59 PM.

3. Re: Thursday Night Football thread - Jets at Browns

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Hopefully Hue is just being kind and telling Tyrod in person that he lost his job due to injury (and that performance by Baker) rather than letting him hear it through the media. We all know who is starting their next game.
    That's what Shannon Sharpe thinks is going on.

You guys did in 2012. I still think the O line is struggling and the D isn't performing well.
    hot take. hows the qb?

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    hot take. hows the qb?
    Our QB or yours?

Yeah, so you're talking 6 years ago. lol Can the Ravens do it? Yes Should they have done it since 2012? Yes, but for pretty much the same reasons season after season since 2012, they haven't. For now, I'm sticking with the trend until they decide to change the direction. :) Same thing happens against Cinci when it matters most. With the Browns potentially in the mix this year, it's going to be even harder to top the division.

Quote Originally Posted by nickh0801 View Post
    Yeah, so you're talking 6 years ago. lol Can the Ravens do it? Yes Should they have done it since 2012? Yes, but for pretty much the same reasons season after season since 2012, they haven't. For now, I'm sticking with the trend until they decide to change the direction. :) Same thing happens against Cinci when it matters most. With the Browns potentially in the mix this year, it's going to be even harder to top the division.
    My Packers have been choking too since 2010. I have more faith in you guys then us as of right now lol.