Page 4 of 82 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Ford vs Kavanugh

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    BTW - the media has already started the old white men hate women narrative. Joy Blowhard on the view said it today.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    BTW - the media has already started the old white men hate women narrative. Joy Blowhard on the view said it today.
    So...is any Democrat asking for the FBI to investigate Ellison on a current charge with legit medical evidence and credible witnesses? He’s running for AG in Minn.

They’re not?

I’m shocked.

Quote Originally Posted by cjandrze View Post
    Anita Hill is still dealing with fallout from accusing Clarence Thomas over 30 years ago...

Why would someone want that "15 minutes of infamy"?
    Anita Hill is a liar too.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Senator Grassley (R-IA): We’ve offered her a public hearing, a private hearing, a public staff interview, or a private staff interview. The staff is even willing to fly to California, or anywhere else, to meet her.

Rep. John Garamendi (D-CA): Women across this nation should be outraged at what these white men senators are doing to this woman.

Hahahahaha. Grassley should be ashamed of himself for trying to accommodate this woman. This is white male privilege run amuck!!!

These morons live in an identity politics world. If you don’t like that, you’re a ______ist.

Quote Originally Posted by cjandrze View Post
    Only if PeterB58 is a nominee for the SC.

Good Luck!
    The point is...a private citizen can't just demand that the FBI investigate something... because "insert emotional response here."

The whole charade is embarrassing.

The Left is already showing their cards. Chris Matthews is warning the GOP that Ford will interview with a MSM news network the night before the election thus inferring that it could cost the GOP the mid-terms. So, she'll talk to the media (she has already) but won't go under oath? Why do you think that is?

These assholes could give 2 shits about sexual assualt. It's about power. Ford is a political pawn being used to reaquire that power.

Blog Entries

It’s time For Republicans To Grow A Pair

https://townhall.com/columnists/dere...-pair-n2520527

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post

That! Was a great read.

lock her up

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post

"One thing that differentiates Democrats from Republicans is Democrats will do anything to advance their agenda, whereas Republicans might hold a vote."

This quote from the article is a textbook example of partisan speech. The context of the article isn't needed to condemn a political stance when the perception of the writer is to assume that reasonable discourse is not possible with those that disagree with you. Any effort to define a political party with absolution is suspect. The approach should be to see your political couterpart with equal standing at the beginning of the day, and the end.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TecmoRaven View Post
    "One thing that differentiates Democrats from Republicans is Democrats will do anything to advance their agenda, whereas Republicans might hold a vote."

This quote from the article is a textbook example of partisan speech. The context of the article isn't needed to condemn a political stance when the perception of the writer is to assume that reasonable discourse is not possible with those that disagree with you. Any effort to define a political party with absolution is suspect. The approach should be to see your political couterpart with equal standing at the beginning of the day, and the end.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
    Tough to argue with the writer's stance though, especially over the last few years.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    Tough to argue with the writer's stance though, especially over the last few years.
    I’d go back to Robert Bork is when it started to become apparent . But since Bush is when it’s really escalated and become impossible not to see.

I’d go back to Robert Bork is when it started to become apparent . But since Bush is when it’s really escalated and become impossible not to see.
    Yep.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock