Page 81 of 82 FirstFirst ... 79808182 LastLast

Re: Ford vs Kavanugh

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    From the link......

Last month, it was revealed that Hoffman is a key financial backer of a progressive digital-media startup MotiveAI that was behind outlandish ads on Facebook targeting various demographics, the Daily Beast reported.

The firm is behind a network of companies that spent money on advertisements such as praising Hawaii Democratic Rep. Tulsi Gabbard, with an ad saying she makes “us want to go Democrat” and calling her “hot.”

“America’s voted, and she’s the hottest member of Congress on either side of the aisle,” the video ad states, declaring Gabbard a “certified C.W.I.L.F.,” which presumably means “congresswoman I’d like to f----.”

Another ad, according to the Daily Beast, targeted Republican megadonor Rebekah Mercer. “Her only job was making sex cookies with names like ‘creamy seduction,’” the ad states, in reference to a story of Mercer owning a bakery. “It’s no wonder her husband was desperate to get away from this BEAST,” the video concludes in a shot at Mercer’s reported divorce proceedings.

Democrats are supposed to be the party that respect women right?
    lol'd pretty hard at 'CWILF' and 'sex cookies'!

So where'd this Cocaine Mitch nickname come from?

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    FIFY

The Kavanaugh confirmation is a win for America and a loss for the mob.

One of the things that this whole 2-week circus showed was that a lot of people are more concerned about being right than about discovering truth.

The people who opposed Kavanaugh had no leg to stand on in spitting on him...hating him...or outright rejecting him His judicial record is impeccable and he's been a favorite to be nominated to the court for almost a decade. THAT is what matters, but...all of those statements are inconvenient truths to the communist mobs who "resist." Those people would rather their feelings of hate be aligned with uncorroborated hearsay than the truth.

I'm with darb72. Fuck Communists.
    You can call me Darb.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Quote Originally Posted by cjandrze View Post
    Why would she lie about this knowing she is going to be raked across the coals by Congress?

We've seen it before with Clarence Thomas, his accuser still deals with that.

I have no doubt that Kavanaugh was trying to get laid in HS.
    Anita Hill is still dealing with fallout from accusing Clarence Thomas over 30 years ago...

Why would someone want that "15 minutes of infamy"?
    Just wrapping this one up: https://www.realclearinvestigations....e_growing.html

Quote Originally Posted by PeterB58 View Post
    Whelp, I was wrong. Good call.

Blog Entries

Whatever happened to the investigation into who leaked Blassey Ford's name to the media? Was it Feinstein? Funny how all investigations involving democrats somehow disappear into thin air, never to be heard of again.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Whatever happened to the investigation into who leaked Blassey Ford's name to the media? Was it Feinstein? Funny how all investigations involving democrats somehow disappear into thin air, never to be heard of again.
    Doesnt answer this question, but i read somewhere that Grassley was going after avenetti and swetni k for the obviously false gang rape narrative.

Blog Entries

Doesnt answer this question, but i read somewhere that Grassley was going after avenetti and swetni k for the obviously false gang rape narrative.
    I heard that but I'm sure that will disappear also. I know she changed her story under oath but these days it does not seem to matter anymore.

Blog Entries

Yup. I noticed her Go Fund Me page was like 700k within hours of her testifying.

My spidey senses tell me that was the vehicle Feinstein used to pay her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Shortest book ever.

Chapter 1: I don't remember
    Chapter 2: I don't know
    Chapter 3: Show me on this doll where he touched you
    Chapter 4: I saw Mark Judge at Safeway
    Chapter 5: 38 years later, I still never talked to the police

Epilogue: I'm full of shit. But I'm rich bitch!

Blog Entries

Brett Kavanaugh declined more than $600,000 through GoFundMe. Can Blassey Ford say that? Libs love the free shit don't they?

https://www.wnd.com/2018/10/kavanaug...cat_orig=money

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Brett Kavanaugh declined more than $600,000 through GoFundMe. Can Blassey Ford say that? Libs love the free shit don't they?

https://www.wnd.com/2018/10/kavanaug...cat_orig=money
    This was never about money for Kavanaugh and his family. This was about fighting back against the slime of the DNC. Period. If it was about money...Kavanaugh would've gladly accepted the cash. The man has integrity...clearly.

On the other hand...Ford is clearly benefitting from the charade even though Kamala "scumbag" Harris clearly said - "you have nothing to gain from this." Book deals and a million bux. I hope it was worth it Chrissy. YOU might be the straw that broke the DNC's back as far as winning at the ballot box on Tuesday. I certainly hope it is.