Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Re: Trouble in the 'burgh???

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    ugh and who knows how many more. still can't believe someone married that creep

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    It was most likely an arranged marriage. Cha-Ching!

Quote Originally Posted by xiao_ke View Post
    It was most likely an arranged marriage. Cha-Ching!
    blech

I'm with Nick here

Whoop whooop. :) lol

4. Re: Trouble in the 'burgh???

I'll have to look it over. I'm drawing a blank as to how some of these guys look.

5. Re: Trouble in the 'burgh???

ok here's mine, ha

A++
    Garoppolo
    Rodgers

A
    Flacco
    Newton
    Smith
    Wilson

B+
    Trubisky
    Keenum
    Watson
    Taylor
    Cousins
    Fitzpatrick

B
    Bradford
    Brees
    Prescott
    Brady (ugh)
    Carr

C
    Goff
    Mariota
    Mahomes
    Rivers
    Luck
    Stafford

D
    Allen
    Ryan
    Tannehill

Barely passing...
    Bortles
    Manning
    Darnold

NOPE SORRY
    Wentz
    Dalton
    You know who

Is Garappolo with or without beard?
    I wouldn't put Aaron at A+++

I agree with your entire A tier. Flacco has almost done a 180 from how he looked when he came into the league. Cam's attire is atrocious, but he's a handsome guy with a great smile. So, I can see there being a huge audience for him. Personally, I would put Smith over Rodgers. I'd put Rodgers in the B tier. Rodgers seems like it depends more on the look he chooses to sport. Smith seems more natural in his good looks, where it doesn't matter as much.

I think Mitch Trubisky with a clean shave is an A. He has that Superman type thing going on. I'd put Keenum lower. C-level. Watson, I can see as a B, B+ is he's clean cut, but he seems like the type who is heavily aided by his skin tone. If Tyrod got rid of those ridiculous haircuts, I could definitely see him as a regular guy who nobody knew, getting lines of women. I can see the appeal for Cousins, full beard or clean shaven. Fitzpatrick would definitely be a hit for the beard lovers out there. Seeing him dressed like he did for that Post-Game Press Conference, he just looks like a guy with a great sense of humor. Always a plus for women. With Bradford, it's in the eyes. The eyes could take him farther than one might think. Bradford is the guy a woman sees in public or at a store and tries extra hard not to look into the eyes, because if she does he's got her.

You know what, Dak looks like that light-skinned guy that everybody assumes is a boring date and boring lay, who completely takes you by surprise, and before you know it, you realize that he's beyond your ability.

Mahomes is going to be the guy who grows into his looks. He's going to peak late. He's going to be the guy in his mid-thirties that all age-groups of women get caught staring at.

What do you have against Tannehill? I'm curious.

blech

Ben has all his legal issues in 2009 and 2010, and then he finds nice young lady to tie the knot with in 2011? Come on, who is fooled by this.

Just saw where Stoolers are listening to trade talks for Bell.

Quote Originally Posted by nickh0801 View Post
    Just saw where Stoolers are listening to trade talks for Bell.
    Pretty smart on their part. Conner looks good and the only thing they can get is a 3rd round comp next year for him. Hopefully they don’t get a ridiculous package for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens4Real View Post
    Pretty smart on their part. Conner looks good and the only thing they can get is a 3rd round comp next year for him. Hopefully they don’t get a ridiculous package for him.
    If any team does give up a ridiculous package for Bell, they are making a mistake.

Blog Entries

If I understand the rules right, any team that trades for him can’t negotiate a new contract until He hits free agency so I can’t see the Steelers getting a lot for him

Quote Originally Posted by JonAB View Post
    If I understand the rules right, any team that trades for him can’t negotiate a new contract until He hits free agency so I can’t see the Steelers getting a lot for him
    They would not only have him for all the games this year, but also have a huge window to get him a contract that benefits him and the team. Also while not having to compete against other teams to do so. That is a big plus.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens4Real View Post
    It would have been pretty smart to have paid Bell. Trading him is not smart. They have an aging team and their window is closing. Ben R has perhaps one or two more years in him. They should be in win now mode.