Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Serious Question

I mean, Yanda barely got a hand on Williams and if Flacco doesn't set his feet to throw all the way down the field and across his body, it's probably another interception.

It happens

Quote Originally Posted by Justlovemybirds View Post
    I mean, Yanda barely got a hand on Williams and if Flacco doesn't set his feet to throw all the way down the field and across his body, it's probably another interception.

It happens
    That scenario would have at least put our defense in better field position lmao.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sflegend89 View Post
    Flacco and Harbaugh are both bums, organization has been holding on 2 years too long at this point. They aren't winning jack shit in 2018, this is a new era, either get with the times or get left behind. We got left behind.
    I agree with this, but mostly for Harbaugh. I still think with a better offensive coordinator, Joe would play a lot better and with more consistency.

I like Harbaugh, but it’s stale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by esmd View Post
    Lol...stop moving the goalposts. Have a good night, Johnny Hot Take.
    Hahahaha

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    i can tell you a few on here really believe that flacco = montana
    I honestly never thought Montana was the best. He had an insane team around him with pro bowlers two deep and the greatest offensive mind ever as the coach. I think if you would have put say an Elway in his place they may have went on a Celtic type run. Marino too.

Blog Entries

Bengals really do have a good defense though and Marvin Lewis, for whatever reason, has Flacco’s and Harbaugh’s numbers. I legitimately can’t recall when Joe has ever really had a great performance against Cinci.

But seriously - look at the Bengals on D. They’re pretty stacked in several key areas.

Carlos Dunlap
    Jordan Willis
    Carl Lawson
    Andrew Billings
    Geno Atkins
    Preston Brown
    Jordan Evans
    Dre Kirkpatrick
    Will Jackson
    Darqueze Dennard
    Jessie Bates
    Shawn Williams
    Vontaze Burfict

There are at least 4 or 5 first rounders on their defense including 3 first round corners.

Quote Originally Posted by Goode05 View Post
    I honestly never thought Montana was the best. He had an insane team around him with pro bowlers two deep and the greatest offensive mind ever as the coach. I think if you would have put say an Elway in his place they may have went on a Celtic type run. Marino too.

Elway wouldn't have fared well in 80's trying to run the west coast offense. It wasn't until later in his career where he learned to put touch on his passes instead of throwing laser beams.

Blog Entries

He was the quintessential WCO QB though. Smart, accurate, mobile, and a quick release.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Bengals really do have a good defense though and Marvin Lewis, for whatever reason, has Flacco’s and Harbaugh’s numbers. I legitimately can’t recall when Joe has ever really had a great performance against Cinci.

But seriously - look at the Bengals on D. They’re pretty stacked in several key areas.

Carlos Dunlap
    Jordan Willis
    Carl Lawson
    Andrew Billings
    Geno Atkins
    Preston Brown
    Jordan Evans
    Dre Kirkpatrick
    Will Jackson
    Darqueze Dennard
    Jessie Bates
    Shawn Williams
    Vontaze Burfict

There are at least 4 or 5 first rounders on their defense including 3 first round corners.

They have a front 4 that dominates and really good secondary. They struggle vs Pittsburgh because Pitt has the best oline in football and can handle the 4. Us well you saw Atkins was just taking lunch money

I always thought Marino was the best, especially from a talent standpoint but he was the real deal he just never had greatness around him. From just watching him in the early 90's as a kid ( granted with no football IQ at that point) he was my favorite QB.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravensforce83 View Post
    I always thought Marino was the best, especially from a talent standpoint but he was the real deal he just never had greatness around him. From just watching him in the early 90's as a kid ( granted with no football IQ at that point) he was my favorite QB.
    I always thought it was elway until Rodgers came around

How many yards does Fitzmagic put up next week vs the Steelers. Real good chance Pitt starts 0-2-1

I'm just hoping Fitz doesn't decide to have one of his 4 INT games after getting people to think he is good again.