Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: The OFFICIAL Ravens v. Broncos Prediction Thread

Ravens 30
    broncos 17
    Run game comes alive and some play-action shots down the field.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mmcclend View Post
    Doesn’t really matter. Von plays over the right tackle who will be a turnstile regardless of who we put out there. Love Orlando but he’s not ready for this type of work yet. Hurst will 100% get abused.
    This. Hurst will absolutely get abused all game. The Ravens will this game if this coaching staff can make in game adjustments.

Ravens 20
    Broncos 17
    90% of the game is half mental

Hopefully we take a page out of the Bengals playbook and get the ball out of Flacco's hands quickly. I'd like to see a lot of Snead this game. If they do opt to do that, I'd like to see Hercules start. Get him some reps against an elite pass rush especially if our gameplan is to get it out quick.
    "That's not Donovan McNabb."

28-16 Ravens

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

35-10 with this team week to week could be either way, but I'm predicting a 35-10 for the final score, just have no idea who

Anybody that has actually watched the Broncos and aren't just frustratingly banging on the Ravens would feel pretty good about this game. Ravens win 28-17. Broncos are VERY mediocre other than Miller and I'm pretty sure we'll focus on not letting him wreck the game. I see a nice bounce back game and the "bandwagon" filling back up.

Broncos 17
    Ravens 13

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by John Morris View Post
    Anybody that has actually watched the Broncos and aren't just frustratingly banging on the Ravens would feel pretty good about this game. Ravens win 28-17. Broncos are VERY mediocre other than Miller and I'm pretty sure we'll focus on not letting him wreck the game. I see a nice bounce back game and the "bandwagon" filling back up.
    I've seen both Broncos games and obviously both Ravens games. I actually finished up the Broncos game at about 7 this morning on my spin bike. This is a very even matchup. I haven't seen a mediocre Broncos defense at all. Their run defense especially has been tough and the last thing I want to see it another 55 attempts for Joe Flacco like last week.

Ultimately I see this coming down to turnovers which has already been an issue for both team. The Broncos have 1 significant injury on offense Jared Veldheer their RT has a concussion and may not play. The Ravens o-line might be out Stanley for some mystery ailment. Both of these also tie into the turnover theme.

I see the Broncos winning a close one

Broncos 21
    Ravens 20

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    let's hope these WRs can find the middle of the field quick because if Joe has time the broncos defense is soft over that front seven.
    Dig it. Joe is going to see tight windows. He's gotta get it in there.

If he gets pressure/happy feet he'll have to step/run forward not out to the boundary.
    Miller and Chubb will walk him down before he gets outside the damn hash.

I'd like to see a lot of motion and spread formations.
    Catch it and fire it down-field.
    Mix the snap counts.
    Don't run vs. loaded boxes!!!

Be patient Marty! ...you boob! And don't be predictable!
    Our RZ offense is way better than our move-the-chains offense!

The Good Guys take the unsexy 'W' and run: 17-13
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

Ravens don't lose at home in September. C'mon you guys know this.

So far this season I'm 1-1

Definitely called the Bills game
    And got a little blown away by the Bengals game

Some people on here seem to be living off of our last game and previous years of evidence suggesting that we'll lose because that's what we do after TNF games.

However!!!!! I'm going 31-21 Ravens. Here's why.

We will have 10 days off to get Weddle accustomed to being the signal caller, and hopefully no one gets injured so that we can avoid miscommunication and keep solid leadership out on the field. I fully expect the defense to play great at home to rebound from the poor showing in the Bengals game.

Also don't forget that the Broncos have a shaky OL. I said the Bengals had shaky Tackles, but not a shaky OL. The broncos as a whole in my mind have a very suspect OL. In addition to that I will never believe in Case Keenum. I think Keenum has been underwhelming to this point and was an overachiever on a terrific Vikings team last year. I think our defense will be fine.

As far as our offense goes this is where my concerns are. Our OL is in danger of repeating the Cincy debacle. I think however that they'll perform better in familiar territory at home on a long week. I love our WR's and I think they'll be an asset in this game. There's only one Chirs Harris Jr. but I think one of our guys can go off against Roby or the nickel. I hope it's John Brown because he's got something going right now!

I'm trying to be reasonable, but I'll admit that I'll always be the optimist and I'll always try to see the good in a situation. I do think this game is very winnable for us, and it's an opportunity for Harbs, MM, Wink and the team to show the kind of resiliency and game smarts that they have. They've got time to plan and get ready, if this team has truly turned the corner than this game will be a win, regardless of matchup. Von could have 2 or 3 sacks, I still expect this team to win. I actually think we're more the talented team. We don't have the star power they have in Miller, but I think we've got more talent everywhere else.