Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Joe Flacco Mentality

I can't find the exact quote but how many of you remember last season when Joe basically said that hes content with the offense playing as pitiful as it was playing so long as we win the game?

I had such a MASSIVE issue with that. Many here said "all matters is the win" and I understand that.. but my problem was that Joe did not have the desire to be the primary factor to victory so to speak.

Last night? Joe was without a doubt the #1 reason why we won IMO and was interviewed yet wtf did he say????

"But when Joe Flacco stepped to the podium, he was a bit agitated. The veteran quarterback felt like the Ravens offense could have been even better Sunday night, and that the final score should have been more lopsided than the 26-14 result.

“Yeah, I’m frustrated,” Flacco said to open his press conference. “I really am.”

HOLY...

JUQUSIOWIWIWmkjjduid!!!!!!!

Who the hell is this bad man and where was he last season? He's frustrated after beating Shittsburgh on their home turf by 12 points? Just because we didn't blow them out?

That's the man we need!!!

It isn't just the WRs..

Joe Flacco is starving in his own little world with an appetite that can only be satisfied by complete and total dominance of the opposing team.

Re: Joe Flacco Mentality

Maybe because last year they were scraping the barrell and getting out with a win was job done, this year however, he actually thinks they can roast teams.

Blog Entries

I said yesterday it and I will say it again, Joe flacco looks pissed off for greatness, after that Td D pass to Collins he walked off kind of pissed, I never seen that from Joe. He is on a mission this year and he is taking receipts!

Quote Originally Posted by arnie_uk View Post
    Maybe because last year they were scraping the barrell and getting out with a win was job done, this year however, he actually thinks they can roast teams.
    That has to fall on the coaching staff IMO. "Scraping the barrel is no road to greatness."

Probably Harbaugh.. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    That has to fall on the coaching staff IMO. "Scraping the barrel is no road to greatness."

Probably Harbaugh.. lol
    Its sometimes dictated by circumstances. I mean im kinda annoyed we didnt stomp Pitts (on the scoreboard at least) last night. Last year ive have took a 3 0 victory.

Blog Entries

Joe’s pissed cause he knows Damn well this is what the team should have looked like since 2013. We should have been investing in pass catchers not also ran jag defenders

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Goode05 View Post
    Joe’s pissed cause he knows Damn well this is what the team should have looked like since 2013. We should have been investing in pass catchers not also ran jag defenders

after the threw that TD the panned to his face and he didn't look like happy go lucky Joe he looked liked he was locked into something deep, dude is bringing his A game this year.

Blog Entries

When Joe says he's pissed they left points on the field, he's probably referring to each time MM puts Lamar Jackson on the field.

Quote Originally Posted by Goode05 View Post

I still want to see him work with a guy like Mike Evans/Julio but at least we don't have to pay anyone elite WR money.

John Brown needs an extension though like yesterday..

Better players has no doubt helped the most along with his health, but I'm sorry, you can't convince me that drafting Jackson didn't royally piss him off (not at Jackson of course, but the use of the pick) and he's out for blood.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    Better players has no doubt helped the most along with his health, but I'm sorry, you can't convince me that drafting Jackson didn't royally piss him off (not at Jackson of course, but the use of the pick) and he's out for blood.
    he is pissed!! and he is playing pissed off!! the Joe flacco i dreamed of have finally arrived I hope he holds that fire all season long, that man is locked into the zone right now.

Don’t forget QB coach. It is hard to be fired up when your not fully healthy and your team does not seem to care about passing game. It’s like going to work in shitty conditions.