Does Baltimore have its second "Big Money" Williams

for you old oriole fans you probably remember when Earl Weaver said if you give me a good hitting catcher i will win you a WS. The orioles trade for atlanta braves rookie of the year cather Earl Williams and williams is a flop who took on the name "Big Money".

Brandon Williams can not collapse the pocket like Ngahta and now he isn't even clogging the middle. i also noticed he wasn't on the field for every play as well.

he got the big money like Earl Williams so is he now "Big Money" Williams II?

Re: Does Baltimore have its second "Big Money" Williams

Brandon "Bank Robber" Williams.

Dude is straight up robbing the Ravens of cash.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

I do think the Ravens FO regrets giving BW a pile of cash, but at the time Hankins had gotten big money for similar production. Since then Hankins was cut after the first year and could barely find work and we drafted Pierce.

Mike Pierce is awesome and we could have kept Jensen... and we will probably lose Mike?? Hindsight being what it is but it's still a tough pill to swallow at this point.

5. Re: Does Baltimore have its second "Big Money" Williams

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post

Worst part about it is that NT should be a position that is really low risk in their changing productivity. I was absolutely never a fan of giving a 2 down player that big of a contract, but he isnt even dominating in the run game. I thought last year, there was an obvious hole when he was gone, but man we could really use that difference from his contract to the average starting NT in other areas on the team.

Jefferson could very easily be included in this thread as well. I am not sure what he does that Levine could not do in the same position.

Defence Uber Alles! We need two -deep at D line. O line? We'll around to that in the 6th round.
    Not much really matters, and the rest doesn't matter at all.

8. Re: Does Baltimore have its second "Big Money" Williams

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post

That gave me the image of the chubby cartoon character bank robber with the teeny-tiny Zorro like facemask, tip toeing into the bank.

Blog Entries

BW should lose 50 pounds and try to be a 3 down player for what he’s getting paid. He can’t stop the run at 360, might as well get quicker...