What I love about this Ravens board

The collective football IQ on the board is refreshing. I put up one thread about biggest position concerns before the season and you guys nailed every single problem that showed up big time in week two.

I often wonder why the coaching staff doesn't sometimes see as clearly and wait till said disasters arise to do anything about it. Maybe they trust the person more than the player since they know them personally which Will sometimes skew judgement on honest evaluations. I mean, Hurst? C'mon. We all called that. From Skura to lack of ILB depth and everything in between you all nailed it.

The second best thing about this board is the great overreacting many including myself are guilty of. Wouldn't nearly be as fun without it and some overreaction ends up spot on.

Third. I touchdown there's handle. I laugh every time I see it. The gals on the board are as witty as the guys with football knowledge. Very cool

Re: What I love about this Ravens board

I definitely overreact but I'm right a lot of the time about major issues with this team and it drives me crazy. I have been saying that the team needs a playmaker since 2015 and they still haven't found one, I love Lamar Jackson but the clearly needed and elite RB/WR who they can rely on and they have had the resources to land one but just have been too scared of their own shadow and their precious mid round picks to pull off a bold trade for a player that will actually win us fucking football games.

Quote Originally Posted by BearArms View Post
    The collective football IQ on the board is refreshing. I put up one thread about biggest position concerns before the season and you guys nailed every single problem that showed up big time in week two.

I often wonder why the coaching staff doesn't sometimes see as clearly and wait till said disasters arise to do anything about it. Maybe they trust the person more than the player since they know them personally which Will sometimes skew judgement on honest evaluations. I mean, Hurst? C'mon. We all called that. From Skura to lack of ILB depth and everything in between you all nailed it.

The second best thing about this board is the great overreacting many including myself are guilty of. Wouldn't nearly be as fun without it and some overreaction ends up spot on.

Third. I touchdown there's handle. I laugh every time I see it. The gals on the board are as witty as the guys with football knowledge. Very cool
    thanks for the shoutout. I enjoy making people laugh

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Did someone call the lack of pass rush? I don't remember anyone expecting Dalton to be cleaner than Safeway chitlins at the end of the game.

BS

Quote Originally Posted by BlackSunday View Post
    Did someone call the lack of pass rush? I don't remember anyone expecting Dalton to be cleaner than Safeway chitlins at the end of the game.

BS
    Several called out our coaches ability to scheme and adjust properly which has more to do with the lack of pass rush than talent .

Quote Originally Posted by BearArms View Post
    Several called out our coaches ability to scheme and adjust properly which has more to do with the lack of pass rush than talent .
    OK, thanks - most of what I remembered about Thursday night's game re: pass rush was perceived opportunities from exploiting the right side of the Bengals OL.

To add insult to injury, I played Ravens DST that night based largely on that logic.

"Mistakes were made ..."

Again, thanks!

BS