Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. One of the Banes of my Fan Existence

There's losing a playoff game due to a dropped pass, there's losing to the Steelers. Then, in the not so distant road behind, there is one that just burns my fan soul three times sideways.

Losing to Andy...........*Expletive*............Dalton.

I am so *Expletive* tired of losing to Andy Dalton. That Gingerbread ****sucking Step-child looking mother *Expletive*. He sucks. He's always sucked. He's always gonna suck, and I am sick..........and tired............of the Ravens losing to him and making him look like Johnny *Expletive* Unitas.

One QB plays in Cincinnati like he keeps going down the wrong drains in the Castle in Super Mario Brothers. Then, he gets hit twenty times on TOP of that. Meanwhile, Andy *Expletive* Dalton sits back there like he's getting blowjobs from Monica Lewinsky.

Andy

Goddamned

Dalton

He would be NOTHING without AJ Green. Yet, year, after year, after year, the Ravens just forget that AJ Green exists. I mean it's like he's invisible! Better yet, He's the Hollow Man. AJ Kevin fucking Bacon! The only time they remembered was last year and in the week 17 game, he got hurt, but came back into the game and the Bengals......having Coaches worth more than a shit and a half, smartly used him as a decoy.

See, this is why I don't like Gingersnap cookies as it is. I mean really? ZERO sacks on Andy Dalton.

I just........smh........maaaaaaaan!

Re: One of the Banes of my Fan Existence

😂🤣😂🤣😂 LOL this is too good.

But on a serious note I agree. The worst most agonizing experience was the AFC championship game in 2011 against the Pat's. WR drops winning TD, Cundiff misses game tying FG. I'll never get over that one and I doubt anything will top that.

But yes I hate Andy Dalton too because he's not good but always looks like superman against us (minus a few occasions where we play really good and he looks like himself playing poorly)

That was funny, but given time to throw, Dalton is pretty damn good. When he's pressured he's like the Peterman dude we rolled last Sunday. And he HAS weapons. Some big ones.

The whole planet said that we were going to abuse the right side of their OL and it never happened. That is where the game was lost.

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

Blog Entries

Andy Dalton has been a starter for 8 years now. It's not like he's RGIII or Jake Locker or Christian Ponder or any other high pick who flamed out. Losing in the playoffs Dalton would be rough but losing to Dalton in the regular season is a common occurrence for the Ravens

Yup, he's a solid starting QB in this league, it isn't like we lost to a rookie or a journeyman.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

6. Re: One of the Banes of my Fan Existence

Andy Dalton is 65-44-2 as a starter in the regular season. A lot of teams lose to Andy Dalton. He has this reputation for being otherworldly terrible because of the games people have seen from him in prime time against top flight defenses, or because of the playoff games, but those really aren't representative of his play or his ability. Like nearly any other QB in the league, he needs a competent line in front of him to stand a chance (more than he has ever needed great receivers -- he has had more than one big game with AJ Green out).

He's better than he looks, and if NFL teams think of him the way NFL fans do -- it's why he beats them.

Couldn't agree more. Said it on Twitter today.

The most embarrassing thing about being a Ravens fan is NOT purple camo. It's getting owned time and again by the f'ing Ginger Cannon.

Icing on the cake is when he pisses down his leg against Pittsburgh. Every. Single. Year.

8. Re: One of the Banes of my Fan Existence

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Andy Dalton has been a starter for 8 years now. It's not like he's RGIII or Jake Locker or Christian Ponder or any other high pick who flamed out. Losing in the playoffs Dalton would be rough but losing to Dalton in the regular season is a common occurrence for the Ravens
    It sickens me.

Blog Entries

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

10. Re: One of the Banes of my Fan Existence

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    I would say that's how Dalton moves in the pocket, but he didn't have to move.

The Dalton hate from fans is crazy. Is he great no but he's a pretty ok qb when given weapons. I do think Green is up there with the top guys in the game. That's just a fact.

Andy "Ghoulish Visage" Dalton