Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: 9/11

Re: 9/11

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    Conspiracy of 10 works as long as 9 are dead. But yeah. Like I said. I choose not to believe this. I don’t put anything past our Gov.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yep, just like the song Secrets by The Pierces says:

Got a secret,
    Can you keep it?
    Swear this one you'll save.
    Better lock it in your pocket,
    Taking this one to the grave.
    If I show you then I know you
    Won't tell what I said.
    'Cause two can keep a secret
    If one of them is dead.

Quote Originally Posted by nickh0801 View Post
    Yep, just like the song Secrets by The Pierces says:

Got a secret,
    Can you keep it?
    Swear this one you'll save.
    Better lock it in your pocket,
    Taking this one to the grave.
    If I show you then I know you
    Won't tell what I said.
    'Cause two can keep a secret
    If one of them is dead.
    Nice!

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I don’t think it is very conspiratorial to acknowledge the gubberment screwed up big time by missing/ignoring intelligence leading up to 9/11.

There is a HUGE leap between missing and being involved/allowing.

On a general note, people please stop with believing the conspiracy. Govt wasn't involved or allow 911.
    We DID land on the moon.
    Oswald killed JFK.

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post

On a general note, people please stop with believing the conspiracy. Govt wasn't involved or allow 911.
    We DID land on the moon.
    Oswald killed JFK.
    I’ll buy the moon landing but there is no way on Gods green earth that Oswald’s magic bullet killed JFK. Ballistics and physics say otherwise. Oswald and Ruby were patsies.

Oswald killed JFK.
    No he didn't.

Kill shot came from the knoll...ya know...where multiple eye-witnesses saw gunfire.

None of those witnesses are in the Warren Report. Read the Warren Report. It's basically 1964's version of CNN.
    Last edited by ravenmaniac4life; 09-12-2018 at 03:04 PM.

Blog Entries

Some believe the White House “allowed” 9-11 to happen much like Pearl Harbor. Reasons are two fold.
    One : to get back into a “war “ with Iraq and the rest of the Gulf. So as to “finish what his daddy started “.
    Two: start of Homeland Security. How can the Gov take away more of our civil liberties and rights ...create a new “homeland “ security force / office. Ramp up TSA and start taking away rights and privelage. Then ramp up the NSA to “watch “ everyone.

Now I can go deeper into how this was planned and allowed but truthfully I refuse to believe that OUR Gov is so evil as to sacrifice 5,000+/- innocent lives just to advance an agenda. But there are some very very convincing arguments out there for this very thing.

After these past 2 years, nothing would surprise me anymore, and it's not out of the realm of possibility but I tend to fall in line with Wicked that the Government missed/ignored the intelligence that was out there.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    No he didn't.

Kill shot came from the knoll...ya know...where multiple eye-witnesses saw gunfire.
    Wasn't it Roger McDowell?

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Wasn't it Roger McDowell?
    on the gravely road?

yes. yes it was.

I’ll buy the moon landing but there is no way on Gods green earth that Oswald’s magic bullet killed JFK. Ballistics and physics say otherwise. Oswald and Ruby were patsies.

Nah, Physics is on my side.

Abstract

U.S. President John F. Kennedy was assassinated while riding in an open motorcade by a sniper in Dallas, Texas on 22 November 1963. A civilian bystander, Mr. Abraham Zapruder, filmed the motorcade with a 8-mm home movie camera as it drove through Dealey Plaza, inadvertently recording an ≈8 second sequence of events that included a fatal gunshot wound to the President in the head. The accompanying backward motion of the President's head after impact appeared to support later “conspiracy theories” because it was claimed that this was proof of a shot from the front (in addition to one from behind). In this paper, simple one-dimensional dynamical models are uniquely applied to study in detail the fatal shot and the motion of the President's head observed in the film. Using known parameters from the crime scene, explicit force calculations are carried out for determining the projectile's retardation during tissue passage along with the resulting transfer of momentum and kinetic energy (KE). The computed instantaneous KE transfer within the soft tissue is found to be consistent with the formation of a temporary cavity associated with the observed explosion of the head, and subsequent quantitative examination of this phenomenon reveals two delayed forces at play in the backward motion of the President following impact. It is therefore found that the observed motions of President Kennedy in the film are physically consistent with a high-speed projectile impact from the rear of the motorcade, these resulting from an instantaneous forward impulse force, followed by delayed rearward recoil and neuromuscular forces.

https://www.heliyon.com/article/e00603

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    After these past 2 years, nothing would surprise me anymore, and it's not out of the realm of possibility but I tend to fall in line with Wicked that the Government missed/ignored the intelligence that was out there.
    Explain building 7 and the 2 trillion missing.
    https://youtu.be/uolOrjvy910

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    I just don’t buy it. For this to have happened and it be a “inside job” you need two things a Hyper-confident government and EVERYONE involved to keep their mouth shut. I don’t see either one of those as likely
    You are a religious man. Explain.....

https://youtu.be/yTjz7rfPjfQ

Blog Entries

We DID land on the moon.
    Oswald killed JFK.
    I’m of the position that while Oswald may have killed Kennedy, he wasn’t a lone wolf actor and IMO that’s where a conspiracy certainly comes into play when considering everything we know.

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.