1. Nate Boyer on the Rich Eisen Show

Re: Nate Boyer on the Rich Eisen Show

Thanks for posting this. Interesting that it has ZERO replies. I'm sure if this was a video of Sean Hannity disparaging this topic, there would be an echo chamber of comments.

It's amazing how people rail against the MSM about how they are shaping narratives; but this isn't given as one of the PRIME examples. Just like he says, people go straight to their corners forgetting the overall message. I'm not inferring which side you are on with this...i just hope folks watch it to see how this all started. A decorated veteran changed Collin's mind based on how his fellow veterans felt...Nate said Collin ASKED how he could do it differently...took his recommendation....

Now its all about him disrespecting our veterans and our country. The truth about all of this is that we are in a bad way; where people instantly go to their corners and keep blinders on. Refusing to listen. This is happening on both sides. I'm sure I'm guilty of it too.

Again, thanks for posting.

Quote Originally Posted by ddr_jr View Post
    Thanks for posting this. Interesting that it has ZERO replies. I'm sure if this was a video of Sean Hannity disparaging this topic, there would be an echo chamber of comments.

It's amazing how people rail against the MSM about how they are shaping narratives; but this isn't given as one of the PRIME examples. Just like he says, people go straight to their corners forgetting the overall message. I'm not inferring which side you are on with this...i just hope folks watch it to see how this all started. A decorated veteran changed Collin's mind based on how his fellow veterans felt...Nate said Collin ASKED how he could do it differently...took his recommendation....

Now its all about him disrespecting our veterans and our country. The truth about all of this is that we are in a bad way; where people instantly go to their corners and keep blinders on. Refusing to listen. This is happening on both sides. I'm sure I'm guilty of it too.

Again, thanks for posting.
    Yeah.

I have no desire to discuss this fucking topic anymore. There is nothing to be gained from it.

Zero replies? Yeah...I'm sure most people are tired of it as well.

FWIW, an article was written about this and posted in another thread and discussed. But...go ahead and assume no one isnt commenting here because they're refusing to listen.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    Yeah.

I have no desire to discuss this fucking topic anymore. There is nothing to be gained from it.

FWIW, an article was written about this and posted in another thread and discussed. But...go ahead and assume no one isnt commenting here because they're refusing to listen.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    Yeah.

My apologies. I'm not up on all the threads...I'm in and out of the forum. Makes since now that you brought that to my attention. I'm pretty sure you guys have been all over this.