Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: Off duty Police officer mistakenly enters wrong home and kills the occupant

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    Why would a warrant be issued to search his phone and laptop?
    If Jean and the officer are connected somehow...this was no accident.

Easiest way to find that out...look at his phone/laptop.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    Benjamin Crump? This isn't good.

The line in the sand is now officially drawn. Be prepared for a lot of..."Us against them"...We're under attack"..."They want to kill us"...etc, etc, etc. Despite this looking like nothing but an unfortunate and tragically awful accident, Crump will push the rhetoric. He gets paid to do this.

Remember this story? https://thefederalistpapers.org/us/u...-media-reacted

The perp probably deserved what he got in this instance but...the media didn't react to this story the way they do when the circumstances are reversed. It's apparent why. The easiest way to divide us is along racial lines and they won't miss out on a chance to do so with the Botham Jean story. I believe it was Rahm Emmanuel who said..."never let a good tragedy go to waste." Rahm and his lobbying firm certainly dont.
    How do they turn this into a racial incident if she shot the guy, as she claims, in the dark? Shooting someone in the dark without being shot at is inexcusable and she should be charged and should never been a police woman, but i'm not seeing anything racial involved. Just extreme incompetence.

Blog Entries

If Jean and the officer are connected somehow...this was no accident.

Easiest way to find that out...look at his phone/laptop.
    Good point. That would be really fucked up if they were somehow connected.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

All angles need to be covered because the bitch keeps lying and changing her story. She needs to be in jail like now. Who the fuck don’t know where they live?????

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    Why would a warrant be issued to search his phone and laptop?
    There were some rumors out there that they knew each other. Theyve been denied by his own lawyer and said to unsubstantiated, but that was probably why.

I would think when searching for motive at a rather odd murder scene, that would be typical practice to see who they were talking to leading up to their death.
    -JAB

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Benjamin Crump makes ambulance chasers look like Saints

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by filthflarnfilth View Post
    All angles need to be covered because the bitch keeps lying and changing her story. She needs to be in jail like now. Who the fuck don’t know where they live?????
    After a 15 hour shift I think it’s possible. Settle down Urkel

Benjamin Crump? This isn't good.

The line in the sand is now officially drawn. Be prepared for a lot of..."Us against them"...We're under attack"..."They want to kill us"...etc, etc, etc. Despite this looking like nothing but an unfortunate and tragically awful accident, Crump will push the rhetoric. He gets paid to do this.

Remember this story? https://thefederalistpapers.org/us/u...-media-reacted

The perp probably deserved what he got in this instance but...the media didn't react to this story the way they do when the circumstances are reversed. It's apparent why. The easiest way to divide us is along racial lines (black/oppressed against white/privileged) and they won't miss out on a chance to do so with the Botham Jean story. I believe it was Rahm Emmanuel who said..."never let a good tragedy go to waste." Rahm and his lobbying firm certainly dont.
    Rav,

Fair point. The authorities do the same thing. After a controversial shooting, they are quick to leak out that the victim had marijuana in his system; or that 3 years ago he was arrested for this or that. Which hopefully paints a picture that this person wasnt on the up and up. Even though none of that had any bearing on the particular shooting. It's a race to control the narrative. Demonization on either party is wrong.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Really? I question should such an incompetent person even be out on the street policing when they dont even know where the hell they live. Shooting a man in his underwear in his own home means give that stupid bitch 50 years minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by ddr_jr View Post
    Rav,

Fair point. The authorities do the same thing. After a controversial shooting, they are quick to leak out that the victim had marijuana in his system; or that 3 years ago he was arrested for this or that. Which hopefully paints a picture that this person wasnt on the up and up. Even though none of that had any bearing on the particular shooting. It's a race to control the narrative. Demonization on either party is wrong.
    Are you saying that when someone is shot by an LEO...and the perp has a record of priors...to release details about the perp's record is trying to control the narrative? I think the authorities do that with anything involving a criminal. Perp commits rape...priors reported. Perp robs a store...priors reported. Perp arrested for a meth lab...priors reported. Perp is shot...priors reported. Not sure what that has to do with "demonization on either party."

Can you show me where the authorities are reporting on a crime/event on anything...and the perp has priors and they DON'T release that info?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    I don't buy it. I quick glance at the welcome mat would have been a dead giveaway. Aren't police officers supposed to have a keen sense of observation?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by filthflarnfilth View Post
    Really? I question should such an incompetent person even be out on the street policing when they dont even know where the hell they live. Shooting a man in his underwear in his own home means give that stupid bitch 50 years minimum.