Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy Thread

Re: Fantasy Thread

I know this is the wrong place to go for the advice I want, but ...

Goff (@ SEA), Alex Smith (@ NO), or Flacco @ CLE - pick 2.

Everything I read tells me to bench Joe. Can someone please, PLEASE, disabuse me of my irrational belief that Joe's going to put up 350 yds., 4 TDs, and 1 INT?

Thanks,

BS

mixon or chris thompson?

mixon is on a snap count

Wow. With Kamara, Juice, Kenyan Drake, and Ito Smith on my roster, didn't think Kamara would be the weakest performer this week.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Full PPR

So I’ve been trying to get Joe Mixon from this guy for awhile. He finally counters with Julio for mixon. I’m worried once Le’Veon bell comes back, my
    RB2 is going to be weak. But my WR isn’t that great neither if Julio isn’t in the roster. I love mixon workhorse role. What you guys think? Leave it as is, or accept the trade.

He also have josh gordon, I might counter with something like Julio+Clement for mixon+gordon

Thoughts?

WR: Julio, Jarvis Landry, John brown, Doug Baldwin

RB: Christian McCaffery, James Conner, Tevin Coleman, Kerryon Johnson, D’onta Foreman, Corey clement

Quote Originally Posted by Davesta View Post
    Full PPR

So I’ve been trying to get Joe Mixon from this guy for awhile. He finally counters with Julio for mixon. I’m worried once Le’Veon bell comes back, my
    RB2 is going to be weak. But my WR isn’t that great neither if Julio isn’t in the roster. I love mixon workhorse role. What you guys think? Leave it as is, or accept the trade.

He also have josh gordon, I might counter with something like Julio+Clement for mixon+gordon

Thoughts?

WR: Julio, Jarvis Landry, John brown, Doug Baldwin

RB: Christian McCaffery, James Conner, Tevin Coleman, Kerryon Johnson, D’onta Foreman, Corey clement
    Mixon + McCaffery are more than capable RB starters. You can almost always find a startable WR on waivers, but that's not the case for RB. I'd be worried about RB right now if I were you without James Connor. I'd pull the trigger on Julio for Mixon, you can start Landry and Brown and whoever else is on waivers at WR.
    "That's not Donovan McNabb."

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    Wow. With Kamara, Juice, Kenyan Drake, and Ito Smith on my roster, didn't think Kamara would be the weakest performer this week.

I sent you a trade offer that solves your problems. Ingram coming back does change things for Kamara but at 2-3 I need to take some chances.

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    I sent you a trade offer that solves your problems. Ingram coming back does change things for Kamara but at 2-3 I need to take some chances.
    Yeah. I saw that. Trying to figure out who would generate points for me at rb without him though. Lol.

Full PPR:

I’ve been trying to get Keenan Allen from a 0-6 team.
    He finally counter and offered Keenan Allen for my James conner and Jarvis Landry.

WR: Julio, Jarvis, John brown,

RB: Christian McCaffery, James conner, kerryon, Tevin coleman, d’onta foreman.

Is it the right time to trade conner? I’ve been riding him all season. My RB2 is kind of suspect, so if they trade leveon bell, I’m going to get salty. Hmm
    But if bell does come back, I get a WR1- high WR2 in Keenan Allen for a bench player.

Would you guys make the trade? Or stay put and hope Bell gets traded to the eagles or something lol

Full PPR:

He finally counter and offered Keenan Allen for my James conner and Jarvis Landry.

Is it the right time to trade conner? I’ve been riding him all season. My RB2 is kind of suspect, so if they trade leveon bell, I’m going to get salty. Hmm
    But if bell does come back, I get a WR1- high WR2 in Keenan Allen for a bench player.

Would you guys make the trade? Or stay put and hope Bell gets traded to the eagles or something lol
    I would probably do it, but I'm not exactly tearing it up in the rsr league. =)

Full PPR:

I think you are good with keeping Conner. You still have McCaffery and Coleman should be the main man in ATL now that Freeman is on IR. It's a big gamble for sure, but I think Conner has earned his spot as the starter, even when Bell comes back (I'm thinking week 10)

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    I would probably do it, but I'm not exactly tearing it up in the rsr league. =)

Ort. Sent you a trade offer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    Ort. Sent you a trade offer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I don't think you did. No notification anyways.