Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 19202122 LastLast

Thread: Fantasy Thread

Re: Fantasy Thread

Kenneth Dixon can return after 8 weeks on IR. He went in after week 1, so after our bye, his name could be relevant. With our running games pedestrian as of late, do you guys consider him a stash and hope he takes over? Now would probably be the best time to get him. Or am I just being a homer and he’s another JAG. Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Davesta View Post
    Kenneth Dixon can return after 8 weeks on IR. He went in after week 1, so after our bye, his name could be relevant. With our running games pedestrian as of late, do you guys consider him a stash and hope he takes over? Now would probably be the best time to get him. Or am I just being a homer and he’s another JAG. Thoughts?
    Any of the ravens rbs are risky picks imo just because they share the ball too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Davesta View Post
    I'd stay away from Dixon, especially with Montgomery being added now. Had they not traded for Montgomery then they probably would have given Dixon a hard look to rejuvenate the running game but im not so sure that he even plays once he's eligible because they aren't gonna dress 4 backs and I dont see them making Buck, Collins, or Montgomery inactive.

I need to bench one out of the following four RBs... who do you bench?

Ezekiel Elliot @ PHI
    Nick Chubb vs ATL
    James White @ TEN
    Leonard Fournette @ IND

Maybe Fournette because he’s coming off that hamstring injury, or White because Sony Michel looks to be active?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by QuothDaRaven View Post
    I need to bench one out of the following four RBs... who do you bench?

Ezekiel Elliot @ PHI
    Nick Chubb vs ATL
    James White @ TEN
    Leonard Fournette @ IND

Maybe Fournette because he’s coming off that hamstring injury, or White because Sony Michel looks to be active?

Fournette, per FantasyPros.

BS
    Last edited by BlackSunday; 11-11-2018 at 01:26 PM. Reason: Missing Link Reinserted

Quote Originally Posted by BlackSunday View Post
    Fournette, per FantasyPros.

BS
    Not my week.

Sorry.

BS

I picked up and am starting Gus Edwards. I'm freakin' PUMPED
    "That's not Donovan McNabb."

lol hope you didnt spend all your FAAB

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    lol hope you didnt spend all your FAAB
    I spent about a third of my remaining. I really only need him for this start, as injuries and byes have me a little strapped. It's so late in the season I feel that's what FAAB is for.
    "That's not Donovan McNabb."

nice job man good luck

Championship week!

Who would you guys start for my flex spot, pick one:

Kalen Ballage vs Jax - Gore is done and Adam Gase is allergic to Kenyan Drake. Also the jags can’t defend the run (Derrick Henry).

Jordan Howard @ SF - Mr Consistency, 16 plus carries a game for three weeks. But SF is surging and the game flow may favor Tarik Cohen this week.

Gus Edwards @ LAC - Dixon outsnapped him last week but the Gus Bus had more carries and the score.

I’m leaning towards Ballage as the unknown who might blow up in a good way... but I feel like the other two are safer. HELP!

The downside with Gus is the team falling behind. He has been awfully consistent and I'm sure Ravens to heavy running the ball