Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Colin Kaepernick to be face of Nike's 'Just Do it' campaign

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    PERFECT!!!

Might as well be a swaztika.
    Last edited by ravenmaniac4life; 09-04-2018 at 11:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    The classic “ get off my lawn “ old White Dude shoe!! Or as they say in my house ..look Dads shoes ! Lmao!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    The classic “ get off my lawn “ old White Dude shoe!! Or as they say in my house ..look Dads shoes ! Lmao!

My boss is wearing them right now, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by cjandrze View Post
    He’s part of the RBC.

Quote Originally Posted by El Fanatico Chupa View Post
    There isn't and probably wont be a large portion who are outraged. If you haven't been following along since the kneeling debacle began NFL viewship is down. Way down. Here locally Ravens nation attendance is down and PSLS renewals are down. So sorry to put a damper on which I am assuming (in agreement with Krapernick and his antics) but the large majority is speaking and its taking notice.
    Why do you assume I'm in agreement with Kaepernick?

I think Ravens attendance and PSL renewal is down more so because of the shitty boring product they've put on the field the past few years. Kaepernick definitely plays a part, but I don't think he's the main reason for the decline.

As an American I reserve the right to not spend my money on any product that I choose not to. I will not spend another $1 on a NIKE product. I will not give my money to foreign owned businesses. I just will not do it. I will not support shit I don't agree with.
    Not saying you don't have that right. If you don't want to spend your money on Nike products that's cool. It's not going to hurt the company in any shape or form though.

If the Ravens would have signed that Bum. I would no longer be rooting for them and that is a fact. I love my team but I will not waiver in my beliefs for no one.
    Just curious but why do you draw the line at Kaepernick? The Ravens have employed some terrible human beings that have been in actual legal trouble. That didn't stop you from being a fan, but Kaepernick would?

I didn't really care about Kaepernick kneeling. That's his right and I do think his message was important. But his immaturity (pig socks, defending Castro, etc) diluted that message. To be fair though Trump's immaturity hasn't really helped things.

Quote Originally Posted by cjandrze View Post
    Funny shit!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by El Fanatico Chupa View Post
    In response to shoes. Coming from someone who flat feet and living lifetime of aching feet I personally like Merrell, and Salomon as my go to shoes.

I tend to wear hiking shoes and or boots most of the time for the stability. New Balance here or there I will find a decent tennis shoe but I prefer Brooks. They were pretty comfortable for me and I hate running.

I bought a pair of Baffin snow boots and they are really nice. Very light weight and 100% waterproof.

Under Armour shoes started off ok, they are straight up garbage the past few years. I bought a pair and they fell apart in 2 weeks
    I wear Merrell a lot as well. Pretty much my go to.

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

ravens attendance has been going down since they started sucking few years back after 5-11

Richard ShermanVerified account @RSherman_25 14h14 hours agoMore

Proud to be an @usnikefootball athlete. Stand for something or fall for anything. Few moments in history has that been more true!

Dan LamotheVerified account @DanLamothe 3h3 hours agoMore

Dan Lamothe Retweeted Nate Boyer
    From the Green Beret veteran and former NFL player who counseled Colin Kaepernick and persuaded him to kneel, rather than sit, during the national anthem.
    Nate BoyerVerified account @NateBoyer37FollowFollow
    @NateBoyer37

More

Some are offended, some aren't, it's really that simple. To push roughly 20 million Veterans onto one side or the other of the Anthem debate (bc you know a Vet who feels a certain way) is just stupid. We're as diverse (and sometimes just as stupid) as any other American microcosm

stop burning yall shes LOL

[QUOTE=El Fanatico Chupa;1501089]http://www.startribune.com/the-lates...eal/492392531/

Oh I thought my money wasn't going to hurt them in anyway shape or form?
    Oh wow a whopping 3%. That's really going to hurt them

You bring up Trump in a Colon Krapernick debate over that racist piece of shit being unemployed? LOL What is next you going to blame TRUMP for the smog or wild fires out in California? Is he responsible for everything? LOL
    I brought up Trump to show how immature both sides of the argument are being. I in no way blamed him for what's going on with Kapernick. Just pointing out that he's fanning the flames.

If you believe the Ravens attendance isn't down because of in parts their Kneeling in London you are sadly mistaken and you are in the VAST Minority on that front.
    Read what I posted again. I said the Kaepernick issue (kneeling) played a part. But I think the shitty boring product is the main factor.

I refuse to root for any piece of human waste like Krapernick or company or sports franchise who wants to force their false narrative and racist views down my throat. Nope, not going to subscribe to it in any way shape or form.

Ray Rice beat his girlfriend. He manned up took his punishment and lost everything based on his actions. Did he once blame the police, did he once blame white people for anything that happened to him? Nope. He got a raw deal and no one is rallying for him.

Ray Lewis was in wrong place hanging with the wrong people and was part of a horrible crime. Did he blame trump, did he blame the police, was he the face of negativity all across the country based on False narratives and made up bullshit like Police killing black people? NOPE.

So you are way off base when you say there were worse people employed here.

Did Ray Lewis wear a Slave master TSHIRT at his hearing? No but I remember someone here reporting Colin Krapernick did.
    So a guy that knocked out his wife, and a guy involved in a double murder (obstruction of justice) aren't worse than a guy that kneels?

Yeah Kaepernick has done/said stupid things but he's never been in legal trouble. You can't hold a guy to a higher standard just to support your point.

Nice having you back Saw. I mean that, not trying to be a dick.

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    [FONT="]Dan LamotheVerified account @DanLamothe 3h3 hours agoMore

[/FONT]

[FONT="]Dan Lamothe Retweeted Nate Boyer[/FONT]
    From the Green Beret veteran and former NFL player who counseled Colin Kaepernick and persuaded him to kneel, rather than sit, during the national anthem.

stop burning yall shes LOL
    People burning shoes they spent their hard earned money on. Makes sense.

If they're really that offended why not turn it into something good? Give those shoes to the less fortunate. Don't burn them for shock value.