Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Colin Kaepernick to be face of Nike's 'Just Do it' campaign

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    I don’t know if anyone will boycott or not. But if you think it’s just NFL fans that think this is a dumb idea you’re not thinking this through
    yes tiny percent. nothnig to worry about

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    Yeah....the fucking cunt ain't too bright, for sure.

https://2ndvote.com/nfls-hypocritica...g-black-lives/
    2ndVote is awesome.

The most dangerous place for an AA is in the womb. The irony of this whole divisive charade is lost on so many people.

So sad.

#justburnit

4. Re: Colin Kaepernick to be face of Nike's 'Just Do it' campaign

Quote Originally Posted by El Fanatico Chupa View Post
    I think I own 1 piece of Nike apparel. I have 1 TSHIRT that I will be whipping my ass with today and tossing in the garbage!.

How is this a smart move from a marketing stand point? How did this get past the brain trusts at NIKE? The small minority whining jackasses who are on his side are not going to increase their sales or revenue.

I hope their stock plummets
    Same here. I looked and only have the one pair of running/walking shoes of theirs, which are about 4-5 yrs old and in need of replacement. Just tossed them in the garbage, which comes this morning. Man, that felt good. Time to go shopping for a new pair and it won't be for Nike's.

Blog Entries

Same here. I looked and only have the one pair of running/walking shoes of theirs, which are about 4-5 yrs old and in need of replacement. Just tossed them in the garbage, which comes this morning. Man, that felt good. Time to go shopping for a new pair and it won't be for Nike's.
    I've always been a fan of Saucony or Asics.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    As a bigot...the whiter the shoe, the better.

Blog Entries

I like Asics also. Remember when Kevin Plank, owner of Under Armour caught hell for his support for Trump's policies where he had to back track. He learned very quickly not to mix business with politics.

8. Re: Colin Kaepernick to be face of Nike's 'Just Do it' campaign

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I've heard good things about Saucony and was actually looking at them about a week or so ago on Overstock. Hadn't heard of Asics before, but will look into them. Thanks.

Blog Entries

I've heard good things about Saucony and was actually looking at them about a week or so ago on Overstock. Hadn't heard of Asics before, but will look into them. Thanks.
    When I was active duty and running several miles per week, Ascis were the only shoe that didn't kill my knees.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    As a bigot...the whiter the shoe, the better.

I think I own 1 piece of Nike apparel. I have 1 TSHIRT that I will be whipping my ass with today and tossing in the garbage!.

How is this a smart move from a marketing stand point? How did this get past the brain trusts at NIKE? The small minority whining jackasses who are on his side are not going to increase their sales or revenue.

I hope their stock plummets
    Just like the small portion of people that are “outraged” isn’t going to decrease their sales or revenue.

I’ve never understood people destroying items they’ve spent money on. Like what does that accomplish?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There isn't and probably wont be a large portion who are outraged. If you haven't been following along since the kneeling debacle began NFL viewship is down. Way down. Here locally Ravens nation attendance is down and PSLS renewals are down. So sorry to put a damper on which I am assuming (in agreement with Krapernick and his antics) but the large majority is speaking and its taking notice.

Under Armour took a hit for their public mishap like someone else stated.

As an American I reserve the right to not spend my money on any product that I choose not to. I will not spend another $1 on a NIKE product. I will not give my money to foreign owned businesses. I just will not do it. I will not support shit I don't agree with.

If the Ravens would have signed that Bum. I would no longer be rooting for them and that is a fact. I love my team but I will not waiver in my beliefs for no one.