Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Kaare Vedvik News

There's nothing more important at this instant than the young man's health. Horrible. Reminds us that football is just a game.
    Not much really matters, and the rest doesn't matter at all.

After this they should make a point to tell the players to stay off the Baltimore streets. We don’t need our players getting robbed and attacked by random crackheads. Walking the streets at night in Baltimore is like playing Russian roulette.

3. Re: Kaare Vedvik News

Horrible, just horrible. Lets hope his recovery is quick and complete.

Did the Ravens contract a hitman to take him out so that they didn’t have to cut him??

In all seriousness I hope he’s ok and recovers. It’s a shame that this will probably leave a lasting opinion on what he thinks of Baltimore/USA

Quote Originally Posted by houstonravensfan View Post
    There's nothing more important at this instant than the young man's health. Horrible. Reminds us that football is just a game.
    THIS. reading some tweets in response to this news makes me shake my head...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Wow, this is crazy. Found this with a statement from the city police:

https://ravenswire.usatoday.com/2018...h-head-injury/

He was found on the 200 block of Boone St. I'm not familiar with the area, I haven't lived in Baltimore for over a decade and the last time I was anywhere near there it was to see a show in the basement of Joe Squared on North Ave, and the area seemed pretty nice, I think that was about a year ago, and of course that's still a good number of blocks away from Boone St, but not that far, certainly walking distance.

I know this happens multiple times everyday, but this is just disgusting.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TheRaven52 View Post
    After this they should make a point to tell the players to stay off the Baltimore streets. We don’t need our players getting robbed and attacked by random crackheads. Walking the streets at night in Baltimore is like playing Russian roulette.
    Especially at 4 a.m. it's just not safe in most any city. Wish him a speedy recovery

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by callahan09 View Post
    Wow, this is crazy. Found this with a statement from the city police:

He was found on the 200 block of Boone St. I'm not familiar with the area, I haven't lived in Baltimore for over a decade and the last time I was anywhere near there it was to see a show in the basement of Joe Squared on North Ave, and the area seemed pretty nice, I think that was about a year ago, and of course that's still a good number of blocks away from Boone St, but not that far, certainly walking distance.
    my pops works around there. there is really no reason for him to be in that area. perhaps he was kidnapped?

I'm reading 2000 Boone St, not 200 Boone St, at:

2000 block of Boone St very close to a rough stretch of North Ave

https://www.google.com/maps/place/20...!4d-76.6086504

The roughness of this stretch of North Ave is um very obvious. Not judging, just wondering WTF KV was doing there at 4 am?
    Last edited by Rosdaman; 09-01-2018 at 05:55 PM.

Terrible news. I hope he can make a full recovery. Not just players...but no one should be out that late in the heart of Baltimore's hood. Be careful.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

I hope the young man comes back and has a long successful career. Love the team, hate what the city has become