Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Takeaways from the Colts game

Quote Originally Posted by xiao_ke View Post
    Thinking Stanley is done until the Bills game.
    One would think unless it's so minor that he's fine tomorrow.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post
    So it's a small tear then. Gotta love how Harbaugh words things.
    Harbaugh's comment was definitely not comforting. Ravens might need 3 QB's because they won't be able to stay upright.

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    Fml
    Can we have one season where a key offensive lineman doesn't miss extensive playing time?

Dr. Harbaugh has a tendency to not be very accurate when giving medical information. I'd rather wait for something official.

oof

@jamisonhensley

If Ronnie Stanley has to miss any time, the Ravens first-team offensive line could look like this: LT James Hurst, LG Alex Lewis, C Matt Skura, RG Marshal Yanda and RT Orlando Brown

Hurst

Hurst
    At LT???

Hurst
    Don't even want to think about it.
    That being said...is it just me or does Stanley seem to get dinged fairly easily or is it just bad luck?
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Fanatic View Post
    That being said...is it just me or does Stanley seem to get dinged fairly easily or is it just bad luck?
    *shrug* this is preseason and we don't know anything except knee strain right now. He doesn't have to play in the preseason.

Quote Originally Posted by The Fanatic View Post
    Played 12 games in 2016 and 15 games last year. Will chalk it up to bad luck at the moment.

Before the Stanley possibly being hurt situation I was going to jump on and post that we may need to consider trading some of our defensive depth for OL. I was not, and have not this preseason been impressed with the backup OL and I am worried about OL depth. We have some nice trade pieces that will not make the 53 and I really hope Ozzie is considering two moves: first, getting Breeland, and second, getting real OL depth.

I think RG3 might even be a trade consideration for OL. If Flacco is injured, we are not winning games with either LJ or RG3 so why not use his better play for a trade.

Finally, I am just a smidge concerned about our #2 DL, it was looking soft against #1 Colts tonight. Might be something to watch.

Looks like a lot of check downs coming from Joe this season just by going off the first two preseason games.

WRs are fucking trash as usual...I don’t think Dez is the answer, but my god try to bring that man in here if possible. The way I look at it Perriman is a lock thanks to the trash the rookie WRs are putting on tape. Janarion Grant is an interesting, incredibly shift and elusive, but I don’t see an NFL WR in him...and he’s outplaying Lasley and Posey. Grant PS probably.

RBs and starting OL look the part minus fucking bum ass James Hurst. Agree with King Serg that our depth at OL is shocking.

TEs look really solid

Defense looks good, but there are some glaring questions:

- pass rush from 4 DL ?
    - consistent pass rush ?
    - ILB covering opposing TEs

Overall I think defense should be solid this season, but yet again we have no difference makers at WR. As Harbaugh said in the post game...”Go make a catch”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk