Blog Entries

You just can't fix stupid

Blog Entries

Re: You just can't fix stupid

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Just a natural thinning of the herd, I'm guessing. Musta been Libs.
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Blog Entries

I saw this the other day. I'll say same thing I said then.

I feel bad for them. Product of their environment.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    I saw this the other day. I'll say same thing I said then.

I feel bad for them. Product of their environment.
    Kind of a cool idea, biking across the world, but not real smart in that area of the world. I remember when Madonna said something like the ISIS members just need a hug or show them some love and they wouldn't harm you.

where is rest of board

I don't know about any of the others, but I was busy laughing at the stupid people. In very generalized terms I try to be a decent human being and don't wish harm on folks; I'm also a redneck who has learned the joy of watching stupid people get seriously injured through their own failings. Usually this involves an illegally modified semi-automatic, a broken down car, and dynamite. Watching the liberal version of "Hey, y'all watch this" was equally amusing as it's more gap-toothed predecessor while not requiring putting out fires or storing various appendages on ice for later (hopeful) reattachment.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

7. Re: You just can't fix stupid

Maybe this will entice others like them to keep giving it a try. It may work, eventually.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by El Fanatico Chupa View Post
    I cant say I feel bad for them. How can two educated people obviously be this stupid? they look like late 20 early 30's. How can they get that far in life without learning how awful this world is? We have enough crime in this country that they should have seen some horror by now. Not to mention the horrific atrocities around the world. I work security PT and one of my recent co workers just left my job again to do Dumb shit like this. She is a short fat white girl who just spent like 3 months in Africa doing this same shit. She is brainwashed like these 2 fools that nothing bad is ever going to happen to her. She is rich, her dad is some big pediatrician. Only working more or less because he family is making her. Late 20's lived at home her whole life just not a clue of how hard life really is.

She also thinks shes smarter than everyone she meets and is just STONE STUPID lacking basic common sense.

When will Americans wake the fu** up and realize people from that part of the world adamantly HATE Westerners? Almost as much as Filthy hates white people.
    People need to realize there is evil in this world. We have enough of it already in the US. These are the same type people who have no problem with open borders. Apparently ISIS does not have an open border policy.

Quote Originally Posted by El Fanatico Chupa View Post
    I cant say I feel bad for them. How can two educated people obviously be this stupid? they look like late 20 early 30's. How can they get that far in life without learning how awful this world is? We have enough crime in this country that they should have seen some horror by now. Not to mention the horrific atrocities around the world.
    They lived and worked in DC. I would bet the house that there are neighborhoods right in DC that they would never bike through.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    People need to realize there is evil in this world. We have enough of it already in the US. These are the same type people who have no problem with open borders. Apparently ISIS does not have an open border policy.
    What I don't get is why they had to travel so far. They live in DC, so why not just ride their bikes a few miles into MS-13 territory. They could have even (attempted to) proven Trump wrong about the gang.