Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Re: Mike Preston on Joe Flacco

Can't disagree with all of that too much. Nice to see he calls it like it is about Mosely....good, but not great.

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Raven View Post
    Can't disagree with all of that too much. Nice to see he calls it like it is about Mosely....good, but not great.
    But we're gonna pay him like hes great. Ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Sure looks that way. Everyone within the Ravens organization talks about him like he's the next Ray Lewis. Trying my best to see what they see but I don't.

Jeez, what a surprise. More Flacco-bashing.

Joe averages $22 million, 7th in the league. None of the six QBs ahead of him have sniffed a Super Bowl appearance, or anything close to a 10-5 playoff record.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post

Joe averages $22 million, 7th in the league. None of the six QBs ahead of him have sniffed a Super Bowl appearance, or anything close to a 10-5 playoff record.
    He's talking about Mosley which I agree with.
    We're gonna over pay him.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

To get to Preston's original point: I don't think Flacco is the only possibility. I think Alex Collins can be an alpha-dog workhorse who carries this team. And on defense, Humphrey seems to be emerging into a lockdown swaggerific corner.

Quote Originally Posted by The Fanatic View Post
    He's talking about Mosley which I agree with.
    We're gonna over pay him.
    And that's exactly why our defense wont be great again. Khalil Mack is about to hit the market but we're gonna make it rain on Mosley instead.

And that's exactly why our defense wont be great again. Khalil Mack is about to hit the market but we're gonna make it rain on Mosley instead.
    I'm still pissed about B-Will.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

It’s been so long since his glory days.
    Last edited by SugarRay52; 08-16-2018 at 09:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Raven View Post
    Sure looks that way. Everyone within the Ravens organization talks about him like he's the next Ray Lewis. Trying my best to see what they see but I don't.
    The problem with Mosley is that he could be the best MLB in the NFL at the moment and still not be half the player Lewis was. We had the fortune of having arguably the best MLB and Safety of all time in our recent history, so it's going to be hard as hell to appreciate anyone who plays there. I've, sometimes justifiably, hated our safety play since 2012. The fact is, a lot of teams would have taken what we had last season.