Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: HRC & Russia Collusion

Quote Originally Posted by El Fanatico Chupa View Post
    I agree 100% great post

This investigation alone should be enough to wake up America and put a glaring spotlight on what is going on in this country. We shouldn't trust our government. They are just waiting for the next election to try and cover it all up.

Trump getting elected might have more of a historical importance than anyone ever imagined. Everyone knew and assumed Clinton was corrupt but this has shed light on everything.

What is hilarious about it is they tried every avenue to frame trump and all it did was unravel on the ones actually behind it. Yet the MSM wont utter a peep of this. Anyone starting to wonder why they silenced INFO WARS now?
    Info Wars wasn’t exactly something that should be taken seriously...

What I don’t get is why every single GOP and/or Libertarian member of Congress isn’t out there ranting and raving about this nonsense to the media and to anyone that will listen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    What I don’t get is why every single GOP and/or Libertarian member of Congress isn’t out there ranting and raving about this nonsense to the media and to anyone that will listen.
    If based on what they know this was true... wouldnt they be?

I think its a theory, and it would be fucking hilarious for the "witch hunt" to end up actually finding HRC guilty, but why would Trump want it shut down if thats where its headed? His lawyers have probably seen more of this than anybody outside Mueller's team (theyve been requesting information and negotiating this entire time).

I wouldnt hold my breath on it, but its plausible that both sides are found guilty. I still think what ultimately comes of this is that Jr and possibly Kushner or Manafort end up getting charges (perjury seems to be already likely based solely on public knowledge/statements/twitter), but maybe they extend to HRC's camp as well. If thats the case, can they talk shit on HRC for colluding/setting a trap, if they fell for it and guilty themselves all the same? maybe thats why theres silence about it. admitting she did it, the way theyre saying here, means theyd have to admit guilt themselves.

if theyre all guilty, so be it. Woudlnt really find that surprising considering the players involved.
    -JAB

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    If based on what they know this was true... wouldnt they be?

I think its a theory, and it would be fucking hilarious for the "witch hunt" to end up actually finding HRC guilty, but why would Trump want it shut down if thats where its headed? His lawyers have probably seen more of this than anybody outside Mueller's team (theyve been requesting information and negotiating this entire time).
    My guess is not that they are holding on to whatever they have for the mid-terms, but for 2020.

I wouldnt hold my breath on it, but its plausible that both sides are found guilty. I still think what ultimately comes of this is that Jr and possibly Kushner or Manafort end up getting charges (perjury seems to be already likely based solely on public knowledge/statements/twitter), but maybe they extend to HRC's camp as well. If thats the case, can they talk shit on HRC for colluding/setting a trap, if they fell for it and guilty themselves all the same? maybe thats why theres silence about it. admitting she did it, the way theyre saying here,means theyd have to admit guilt themselves.

if theyre all guilty, so be it. Woudlnt really find that surprising considering the players involved.
    Guilt for what?

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post

Guilt for what?
    Yeah I'm not getting the whole if HRC/ last admin guilty of collusion how that means they current admin has to admit guilt.

Blog Entries

My guess is not that they are holding on to whatever they have for the mid-terms, but for 2020.

Guilt for what?
    What he's saying is that it is possible that HRC's camp was guilty for, basically, entrapment. And that would also indicate that Trump's camp was also guilty of wanting the "dirt" from Russian operatives to use against HRC during the election.

On one hand, that would be pretty devious of HRC and would show the level of corruption and willingness to legitimately impact the US democratic process. On the other hand, it would show that Trump's camp was also pretty willing to take shady measures to win the election.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by El Fanatico Chupa View Post
    I mean they are known for conspiracy theories. Nothing rings more true to that then the current scandal along with most major social media platforms infringing on their free speech. That is all I am saying.

If any time there would be a reason for their theories it would be this scandal
    I just don't think Alex Jones is credible at all.

I think they need credible people pushing this story out there.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    What he's saying is that it is possible that HRC's camp was guilty for, basically, entrapment. And that would also indicate that Trump's camp was also guilty of wanting the "dirt" from Russian operatives to use against HRC during the election.

On one hand, that would be pretty devious of HRC and would show the level of corruption and willingness to legitimately impact the US democratic process. On the other hand, it would show that Trump's camp was also pretty willing to take shady measures to win the election.
    But there is nothing wrong with getting dirt on an opponent in a campaign. And it's also not something they've denied.

But there is nothing wrong with getting dirt on an opponent in a campaign. And it's also not something they've denied.
    Yea, I don't get that either. Any person running for office would get whatever dirt they could on their opponent. This certainly isn't anything new to our election process.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    Yea, I don't get that either. Any person running for office would get whatever dirt they could on their opponent. This certainly isn't anything new to our election process.
    True. However, since the Trump campaign did it...it’s treason.

Make sense?

Blog Entries

true... except from a foreign entity it is, no matter how much they want that not to be true. Is there a value to that information? if theres no value, why would they want it in the first place, why seek it out?

Federal law makes it a crime for any person to "solicit, accept or receive" a contribution or "anything of value" from a foreign person for a U.S. political campaign or "for the purpose of influencing any election for federal office."
    theyve basically admitted as much, which is why the statement that theyve not hid this fact doesnt mean its not an issue, its just a known. The argument theyre making, is they didnt actually give them any dirt, so they intended to break the law, but didnt because they didnt cooperate. Mueller is investigating as to whether there was something provided that theyre hiding, because its not what you know, its what you can prove.

whats the point of the trap, if its not illegal? that would defeat the whole purpose theyre trying to set up here.
    -JAB

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    True. However, since the Trump campaign did it...it’s treason.

Make sense?
    Yes, it absolutely makes sense.

Blog Entries

true... except from a foreign entity it is, no matter how much they want that not to be true. Is there a value to that information? if theres no value, why would they want it in the first place, why seek it out?
    I don't think they sought it out, I think it was brought to them. And it seems as a setup by HRC.

Federal law makes it a crime for any person to "solicit, accept or receive" a contribution or "anything of value" from a foreign person for a U.S. political campaign or "for the purpose of influencing any election for federal office."
    What value could you place on "dirt"?