Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Tailgate-Out of town guests

Hi everyone. Each year a group of us from Canada choose an NFL city and head down for the weekend. This year we will be visiting Baltimore and are looking for options to tailgate. We are a fun bunch but will not cause problems. To add to our experience we “adopt” the home team we visit each year and will all show up in full Raven’s gear (yes we are starting to amass a closet full of jerseys to teams we don’t normally cheer for!). There are 46 of us so any tips or suggestions for the best Raven’s tailgate experience would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks

Re: Tailgate-Out of town guests

I'm going to relocate this where it has a much better chance of getting seen and potentially responded to so look for it on the main forum.
    In the mean time....what game are you intending on making the trip down for?
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

You will be welcome at any tailgate that you choose. My group is west of the stadium and if you are interested, PM me for details. The Unofficial RSR Tailgate is one option and is closer than mine. If you want to be closer to the stadium, I am sure there are those who can point you in the right direction.
    Captain Offense

I start at Pickles or Sliders and drink whatever they have on special game day Normally Natty Boh for like 2 bucks. Even if you find a spot to tailgate, they are both neat to spend a small chunk of time at and mingle with ravens fans
    Burn it down

5. Re: Tailgate-Out of town guests

Quote Originally Posted by The Fanatic View Post
    I'm going to relocate this where it has a much better chance of getting seen and potentially responded to so look for it on the main forum.
    In the mean time....what game are you intending on making the trip down for?
    Thanks. We are coming the first weekend in November. It’s the Steelers game so we are pretty excited for the potential atmosphere that game will bring.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by neighbor2thenorth View Post
    Thanks. We are coming the first weekend in November. It’s the Steelers game so we are pretty excited for the potential atmosphere that game will bring.
    A group of us are driving down for the Steelers game, can't wait to finally catch up with all of you!

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Many of us tailgate in a grass lot west of the stadium (about 3-4 blocks) at the corner of Ostend and Wicomico. We welcome anybody.

The Steelers game?! LOL. Yeah, that's usually a pretty good tailgate. I hope snaggle-toothed hilljacks aren't a problem for you. There will be 2-5000 there.

Quote Originally Posted by DonNMass View Post
    A group of us are driving down for the Steelers game, can't wait to finally catch up with all of you!
    You too would be welcome.

Link to a map of Ostend and Wicomico. We are on the corner on the south of that intersection.

I happen to also have two UK guests coming over for that game! The "unofficial" RSR tailgate (Greg, Myself, Fanatic, camdenyard & WexKevin) tailgate on a grass lot on the corner of Wicomico & West Ostend Streets (next to Lot O). You are more than welcome at our tailgate. We start 5 hours before gametime. I'll be serving breakfast and lunch. Oh, and we have a nice ice luge in our lot (proceeds going to charity). PM me for details. I'd just need a head count so I can make the appropriate amount of food.
    Last edited by GirlsKickButt; 08-15-2018 at 12:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Many of us tailgate in a grass lot west of the stadium (about 3-4 blocks) at the corner of Ostend and Wicomico. We welcome anybody.

The Steelers game?! LOL. Yeah, that's usually a pretty good tailgate. I hope snaggle-toothed hilljacks aren't a problem for you. There will be 2-5000 there.

You too would be welcome.

Link to a map of Ostend and Wicomico. We are on the corner on the south of that intersection.

To add to what Greg said, we are on the Wicomico end of the lot. It's a great time! I hope both of you guys (N2TN & DonNMass) can join us.

Yeah, it is a whole different feel than a regular game. You can feel the tension. And Maryland/DC/VA based Steeler fans can be real jackasses.

Quote Originally Posted by GirlsKickButt View Post
    I happen to also have two UK guests coming over for that game! The "unofficial" RSR tailgate (Greg, Myself, Fantatic, camdenyard & WexKevin) tailgate on a grass lot on the corner of Wicomico & West Ostend Streets (next to Lot O). You are more than welcome at our tailgate. We start 5 hours before gametime. I'll be serving breakfast and lunch. Oh, and we have a nice ice luge in our lot (proceeds going to charity). PM me for details. I'd just need a head count so I can make the appropriate amount of food.
    Got me a new name..."Fantatic".
    Kind of like it!
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Fanatic View Post
    Got me a new name..."Fantatic".
    Kind of like it!
    Effin' fat fingers....