Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Blog Entries

Re: Lawful Police Order.....obey or don't. You choose.

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    Kunta Filth?
    Post of the day.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Post of the day.
    I agree

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    Kunta Filth?
    Ancestry.com sent u email. Seems as if your second and third cousins have intermingling DNA markers. You know how y’all get down in cincitucky!

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    Yep!

If people selectively use race disparity to conflate numbers to suit an argument...then we should be able to choose any filter to suit an argument, right?

If these are the rules then I’d like to declare that LEO’s across this country are sexist! There are more men in prison than women so that must mean that institutional sexism is running rampant in our law enforcement agencies.

Isn’t liberal logic fun to play with?
    Eh. Basically both interpretations are flawed. Looking at raw numbers vs against total population. Ultimately what you need is the number of police interactions by race. I doubt that statistic exists though since I'd imagine it's at most tracked if it leads to arrest.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    Eh. Basically both interpretations are flawed. Looking at raw numbers vs against total population. Ultimately what you need is the number of police interactions by race. I doubt that statistic exists though since I'd imagine it's at most tracked if it leads to arrest.

The overall point that I want to debunk is that since police have run-ins with one segment of the population over another...that DOES NOT in any way shape or form mean that LEO’s across the country are purposely looking for that segment and/or hates that segment. It simply means that that segment commits more crime than others. Period.

The overall point that I want to debunk is that since police have run-ins with one segment of the population over another...that DOES NOT in any way shape or form mean that LEO’s across the country are purposely looking for that segment and/or hates that segment. It simply means that that segment commits more crime than others. Period.
    Yeah. Honestly, I'd see the socio economic argument since you see higher crime in say rural poor Pennsylvania cities as well for example.

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    Yeah. Honestly, I'd see the socio economic argument since you see higher crime in say rural poor Pennsylvania cities as well for example.

Yep. That’s a great debate topic.

Hillbilly Elegy by JD Vance is all about this.

All of the people are white. All are poor. All suffer similar plights as InnerCity families. High crime. Single motherhood. Low education. No prospects. Etc.

ITS CULTURE NOT RACE

8. Re: Lawful Police Order.....obey or don't. You choose.

Yep. That’s a great debate topic.

Hillbilly Elegy by JD Vance is all about this.

All of the people are white. All are poor. All suffer similar plights as InnerCity families. High crime. Single motherhood. Low education. No prospects. Etc.

ITS CULTURE NOT RACE

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    If you echo this sentiment of “culture not race”...you’re branded a racist. HAHAHA.

“They” don’t see the irony. “They” want the perception of racism to thrive. Sheeple follow along.

Proof:
    http://www.ebaumsworld.com/videos/wo...hite/85742101/

10. Re: Lawful Police Order.....obey or don't. You choose.

If you echo this sentiment of “culture not race”...you’re branded a racist. HAHAHA.

“They” don’t see the irony. “They” want the perception of racism to thrive. Sheeple follow along.

Proof:
    http://www.ebaumsworld.com/videos/wo...hite/85742101/
    The sheeple herd......w/brains the size of gnats. My apologies to the gnats of the world.

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    You are not making sense. Are you implying that’s it cultural that there is a black underclass?