Make the Offense

Not looking over this upcoming season (to which I am way too hyped for), I was thinking about the future of the team, primarily on offense. With LJ being the base to build on who and how would you shape the offense around him? Say Biscuit signs you as a consultant and asks you where to go and to build around LJ, who's your coaching staff/WRs/TEs/RBs/and OL?

Re: Make the Offense

Quote Originally Posted by redbarron View Post
    Not looking over this upcoming season (to which I am way too hyped for), I was thinking about the future of the team, primarily on offense. With LJ being the base to build on who and how would you shape the offense around him? Say Biscuit signs you as a consultant and asks you where to go and to build around LJ, who's your coaching staff/WRs/TEs/RBs/and OL?
    Cobb in FA, maybe a flyer on Austin as he could he kind of a hybrid Scat back/Slot, Ameer has struggled (especially with fumbles) but I think he is a very talented RB and would do well matched up with LJ. Draft his old college buddy Jaylen Smith in the 4th round, or Stanley Morgan. Michael Deiter in the 2nd as he could play guard or center. BPA in the first