Page 30 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2829303132 ... LastLast

Re: Favorite songs from the 1990s

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    If you are looking for something new to jam to this weekend Metallica released their new S&M2 today. New versions of several tracks from the original S&M along with some new stuff. If you like Metallica, it's fucking awesome. They still sound great.

I and several other board members saw them in 2017, they were amazing then and I hope they don't stop any time soon...
    That was the one with A7X and volbeat right?

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    That was the one with A7X and volbeat right?

Yes Sir.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    Head like a hole
    Black as your soul
    I'd rather die
    Thank give you control

Bow down before the one you serve, you're going to get what you deserve....

That was my 93 Jam. Lot of great songs on that ....TAPE!!!! Yes I had the tape first, lol.
    I always loved perfect drug

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    Yes Sir.

Great show... Even if we couldn't get there early enough for volbeat or most of A7X. Metallica was easily the best live performance I've seen.

Great show... Even if we couldn't get there early enough for volbeat or most of A7X. Metallica was easily the best live performance I've seen.

The Mrs and I went to the Philly show. No A7X. Someone was sick or something. We got a longer set by VolBeat( Yay!) and longer Metallica. Very good show. My first with the new lineup of Metallica.

Saw Metallica at Woodstock 99... have to agree, one of the best live performances I have ever seen.
    Didn’t hurt that the Offspring, RATM and Korn opened for them... but 3+ hours of Metallica was a special thing to behold.

Blog Entries

Yeah - sorry I didn't see this response.

I was in the snake pit. I took this video:

Got to fist bump both James and Kirk.

They are my all time favorite band. Avenged Sevenfold is my second favorite all time band (I was wearing an A7X shirt and I have an A7X tattoo - got pointed at by Zacky which was cool lol) Easily the best concert I've ever seen or will ever see, quite frankly.
    Last edited by Bhcforlife; 09-30-2020 at 03:58 PM.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Blog Entries

I know they aren't 90's but this is kind of the music thread, and I actually came to this thread to talk about how I've never appreciated The Beatles for being as good as they were until now.

I'm 34.

They were definitely a gap in my music interests. As in I've really hardly listened to them at all in any point in my life. But I have been listening to them a lot lately.

I like their weird shit the most, Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band, Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds, Octopus Garden, I Am The Walrus, etc. But it's all so good.

Paul McCartney is so fucking good.

Being able to play that walking bass line in I Saw Her Standing There while singing at the same time? Christ. I am geeking out here dudes.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

I know they aren't 90's but this is kind of the music thread, and I actually came to this thread to talk about how I've never appreciated The Beatles for being as good as they were until now.

I'm 34.

They were definitely a gap in my music interests. As in I've really hardly listened to them at all in any point in my life. But I have been listening to them a lot lately.

I like their weird shit the most, Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band, Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds, Octopus Garden, I Am The Walrus, etc. But it's all so good.

Being able to play that walking bass line in I Saw Her Standing There while singing at the same time? Christ. I am geeking out here dudes.
    Side 2 of Abbey Road might be the most perfect thing pressed to vinyl.

The whole album is great, definitely my favorite. But the Abbey Road suite (beginning with You Never Give Me Your Money) is something special, even for them.

While I think the Beatles were very talented and it’s def “must have music” I’m not really a fan. I like the pieces better than the whole.

John Lennon was an excellent song writer. Super talented “ Coo Coo CaChew IAm the Walrus”.

Paul is a great base player with a decent voice. I like his solo stuff better.

George Harrison is a great guitar player. Very underrated. Also good song writer.

Ringo is a funny guy , average drummer ..eh.

Gimme the Stones everyday and twice on Sunday.

I'm 34.

Def one of my favs and I like the weird later stuff too. They influenced sooooo many artists. I don't even know where to start with favorite song/album. So many good ones.

Quote Originally Posted by cjandrze View Post
    Side 2 of Abbey Road might be the most perfect thing pressed to vinyl.

The whole album is great, definitely my favorite. But the Abbey Road suite (beginning with You Never Give Me Your Money) is something special, even for them.
    Love that suite! And She's So... HEAVY!