Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Punt God/ Hand Arazia

https://sports.yahoo.com/prosecutors...225211550.html

Seems the "victim" and her friends let themselves into an off-campus party via the back gate. After telling everyone she was 18, and telling them to f%$k her, she hooked up with Arazia in the back yard, and another guy on the couch. Then she had sex with two or three guys in a back room. Thing is, Arazia had left the party an hour before that bit of group sex took place.

I hope the Ravens sign this guy.

Any who were so quick to judge him should have their lives ruined by fictitious allegations.

https://forum.russellstreetreport.co...Punt-God/page8
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

2. Re: Punt God/ Hand Arazia

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    https://sports.yahoo.com/prosecutors...225211550.html

Seems the "victim" and her friends let themselves into an off-campus party via the back gate. After telling everyone she was 18, and telling them to f%$k her, she hooked up with Arazia in the back yard, and another guy on the couch. Then she had sex with two or three guys in a back room. Thing is, Arazia had left the party an hour before that bit of group sex took place.

I hope the Ravens sign this guy.

Any who were so quick to judge him should have their lives ruined by fictitious allegations.

https://forum.russellstreetreport.co...Punt-God/page8
    Good post. So hilarious to go back and read those posts now. Virtue signaling at it's finest.

3. Re: Punt God/ Hand Arazia

Regardless of the facts and charges dropped, it's not happening. He's still gonna have negative press over his head.

Sent from my SM-S916U using Tapatalk

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Re: Punt God/ Hand Arazia

Hah! I was too quick to judge. I should know better by now and usually hold my take until well into the evidence. Too many Duke Lacrosses.

5. Re: Punt God/ Hand Arazia

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Hah! I was too quick to judge. I should know better by now and usually hold my take until well into the evidence. Too many Duke Lacrosses.
    To you for manning up and admitting you jumped the gun. I would never expect it from the others in the thread. The wimpy "metoo" bois. It takes a man to admit stuff sometimes and it tells all we need to know about a mans' character.

I would not beat yourself up. We all get manipulated into jumping to conclusions sometimes.

The pressure to jump past presumption of innocence based on modern fake news reporting is unbelieveably powerful.

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    To you for manning up and admitting you jumped the gun. I would never expect it from the others in the thread. The wimpy "metoo" bois. It takes a man to admit stuff sometimes and it tells all we need to know about a mans' character.
    Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    I would not beat yourself up. We all get manipulated into jumping to conclusions sometimes.

The pressure to jump past presumption of innocence based on modern fake news reporting is unbelieveably powerful.
    Thanks. I am 60 now. I learned a long time ago to eat crow early when proven wrong. I am a terrible liar, can't play poker. So many years ago I told myself to not even try and cover shit up, just own it. It makes it pass by faster and you don't have to worry about that other shoe dropping. Life is easier. It's harder up front (not anymore, but at first), but in the end being open and honest about your dumb stuff is way easier.

That said, I know better about jumping to conclusions. The news media is all too anxious to get us to believe stuff that isn't true and we never know about it or, like this, when it comes out it is old news.

If this guy's version is true then he should be able to sue a lot of news outlets to get some money because his honor is likely burned beyond full repair at this point.

Same thing posters did to Watson and I was the only one in that Watson thread saying we should wait for trial and more evidence before immediately bashing him. Nowadays people do this crap just to get a check.

That teen should go to prison for falsely accusing someone

9. Re: Punt God/ Hand Arazia

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Same thing posters did to Watson and I was the only one in that Watson thread saying we should wait for trial and more evidence before immediately bashing him. Nowadays people do this crap just to get a check.

That teen should go to prison for falsely accusing someone
    You weren't the only one. I still to this day have no issue w/Watson. He wasn't proven guilty of a damn thing. Is he probably a sleazeball? I'd say so, but I , nor anyone else has a shred of evidence to prove a thing. My guess is the large majority, if not all, of those women are/were plain ol' hookers. Chicken chokers.

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    You weren't the only one. I still to this day have no issue w/Watson. He wasn't proven guilty of a damn thing. Is he probably a sleazeball? I'd say so, but I , nor anyone else has a shred of evidence to prove a thing. My guess is the large majority, if not all, of those women are/were plain ol' hookers. Chicken chokers.
    Odd, you think he is probably a sleazeball, but then say you don't have a shred of evidence to prove a thing.

That you think he is probably a sleazeball is likely based on the large amount of evidence. Of course while there is volume the quality isn't really known to us, but to say there isn't a shred of evidence is, I think, quite incorrect.

What I think is there is very little if any evidence these women were hookers. Might they be? Sure, I wouldn't rule it out, but they could also all be legitimate masseuses.

11. Re: Punt God/ Hand Arazia

Odd, you think he is probably a sleazeball, but then say you don't have a shred of evidence to prove a thing.

That you think he is probably a sleazeball is likely based on the large amount of evidence. Of course while there is volume the quality isn't really known to us, but to say there isn't a shred of evidence is, I think, quite incorrect.

What I think is there is very little if any evidence these women were hookers. Might they be? Sure, I wouldn't rule it out, but they could also all be legitimate masseuses.
    What's odd about it? I said I think he is one. How many other players in the NFL might also fit that mold? I'd be more than happy to discuss him or the likely dozens or so more of guys that are playing, many who we actually DO know what they have done. Not much of a peep about them these days. You are playing a semantics game here. Big time. Read what I wrote. No, most if not all are/were likely hookers. Please tell me about all this "evidence" you mention. There is none.

Yeah, bringing Watson in to the discussion might not be appropriate. he trial came down to.......he said-she said. Watson paid off almost every single woman in the complaint to be quiet. The NFL investigated and decided that he should be suspended. Watson is a sleazeball........