Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: ANTIFA Protesters Attack NBC News Reporter In Charlottesville

Out of curiosity I would like to know the last time someone was lynched. My uneducated guess would be the 80's at the latest...?

EDIT: A google/bing search says 1981

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by El Fanatico Chupa View Post
    not according to some of the bullshit believe on this board. Like I said, nothing but false rhetoric.

Show me true facts, show me proof I will stand there side by side on the same argument no matter race or creed. But this made up false narrative "hands up don't shoot" police profiling/brutality complete and utter bullshit predicated on lies and falsehoods.
    When did I ever mention hands up, don't shoot? Stop making assumptions.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by El Fanatico Chupa View Post
    Cry me a river billie jean king. Like I said shit that happened 100 years ago. None of this shit is happening today. Show me evidence of when the last lynching was in the last 3 years? But there are plenty of documented videos of BLM mob violence all over youtube if you are not too lazy to look it up and actually see it.

You have obviously been brainwashed like the other board racist into believing that false rhetoric

I actually spent time studying real crime statistics.
    Lol. Ok I'm done with you. Carry on.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Out of curiosity I would like to know the last time someone was lynched. My uneducated guess would be the 80's at the latest...?

EDIT: A google/bing search says 1981
    So, that makes it Ok? 1981 was in my lifetime, and probably yours. Man, Trump has got y'all motherfuckers gassed up.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    So, that makes it Ok? 1981 was in my lifetime, and probably yours. Man, Trump has got y'all motherfuckers gassed up.
    I dont think NC was saying it was ok...
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I dont think NC was saying it was ok...
    No I wasn't. But that's what he has to think otherwise he can't believe and say stuff like this "Man, Trump has got y'all motherfuckers gassed up."

And since it isn't still CURRENTLY happening like he has been somewhat alluding to justify BLM and make an accusation like I think it "makes it OK".

And now that it's been pointed out he'll "Lol. Ok I'm done with you. Carry on."

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    No I wasn't. But that's what he has to think otherwise he can't believe and say stuff like this "Man, Trump has got y'all motherfuckers gassed up."

And since it isn't still CURRENTLY happening like he has been somewhat alluding to justify BLM and make an accusation like I think it "makes it OK".

And now that it's been pointed out he'll "Lol. Ok I'm done with you. Carry on."
    What was the point of saying that the last lynching was in 1981? That somehow my point is invalid?

Chalupa makes an off handed comment that I was referring to something that happened 100 years ago. Why didn't you correct him?

Actual white supremacy is indefensible.
    ANTIFA is indefensible.
    BLM is indefensible.

Only one group was invited to the White House.

The MSM purposely only reports white supremacy as being an epidemic problem in this country (it isn’t) while blatantly ignoring that ANTIFA and BLM are currently just as bad. They do this for a reason...and it’s working.

What this thread...and this forum...has devolved into is proof.

“They” want us divided. “They” want us to be at each other’s throats. “They” constantly push hate for a reason...and it’s working.

Pushing racism 24x7 is dividing everyone and people are falling for it.

The populous is easier to control/manage when we are fighting. Stop falling for their bullshit.

This whole forum has gone downhill as a result.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    What was the point of saying that the last lynching was in 1981? That somehow my point is invalid?

Chalupa makes an off handed comment that I was referring to something that happened 100 years ago. Why didn't you correct him?
    I just took NC's post as a question of curiosity since he didn't know when the last actual lynching occurred. Truth be told, I didn't either.

He looked it up himself and found his answer and posted it. I don't think he was using that information in the way you're interpreting it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    Actual white supremacy is indefensible.
    ANTIFA is indefensible.
    BLM is indefensible.

Only one group was invited to the White House.

The MSM purposely only reports white supremacy as being an epidemic problem in this country (it isn’t) while blatantly ignoring that ANTIFA and BLM are currently just as bad. They do this for a reason...and it’s working.

What this thread...and this forum...has devolved into is proof.

“They” want us divided. “They” want us to be at each other’s throats. “They” constantly push hate for a reason...and it’s working.

Pushing racism 24x7 is dividing everyone and people are falling for it.

The populous is easier to control/manage when we are fighting. Stop falling for their bullshit.

This whole forum has gone downhill as a result.
    Full disclosure - I voted for Obama in 2008. The MSM was in love with. Halfway through the inauguration, I had to turn it off. It was too much. Intuitively I knew that if they were trying that hard to make me love him, there was a catch. Like an overzealous sales pitch.

Now you have Trump, who the MSM hates. Same as before, there has to be a catch. I don't think this country is as divided as they make it out to be. But pockets of idiocy still remain. Good post.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I just took NC's post as a question of curiosity since he didn't know when the last actual lynching occurred. Truth be told, I didn't either.

He looked it up himself and found his answer and posted it. I don't think he was using that information in the way you're interpreting it.
    Fair enough.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    I definitely agree with this.