Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: ANTIFA Protesters Attack NBC News Reporter In Charlottesville

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    The problem I see is when people say "Black Lives Matter", it get's interpreted as "ONLY Black Lives Matter". Take a look at this video.

https://www.facebook.com/NowThisPoli...5588230805988/
    You have to admit that there have been a lot of people out there that have said just that, or at the very least, eluded to that.

The fact that you have some people that get angry when someone says "Yes, black lives matter. All lives matter." says a lot, IMO.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    You have to admit that there have been a lot of people out there that have said just that, or at the very least, eluded to that.

The fact that you have some people that get angry when someone says "Yes, black lives matter. All lives matter." says a lot, IMO.
    The operative word here is some.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

The problem I see is when people say "Black Lives Matter", it get's interpreted as "ONLY Black Lives Matter". Take a look at this video.

https://www.facebook.com/NowThisPoli...5588230805988/
    Now that was an informed video. For “both sides”. You are always gonna have extremes is anything. Politics especially.
    Most people need to realize that most things that occur and are widely “reported” by MSM ...is meant as a distraction. Keep the masses fighting each other while the “ruling class” takes more of our something. They want us broke, dumb and fighting with each other so we don’t see them taking all our liberties,rights and mostly money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

The operative word here is some.
    Sure.

The problem, as I see it, is that those "some" that feel the way I described often get the mic.

Sure.

The problem, as I see it, is that those "some" that feel the way I described often get the mic.
    Yup.

Blog Entries

Sure.

In this case, they didn't. And if you want to continue to focus on the exceptions, fine. That's not how healing takes place, however. Sometime you have to tune out the dumb shit and work towards fixing problems instead of complaining about them.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    Now that was an informed video. For “both sides”. You are always gonna have extremes is anything. Politics especially.
    Most people need to realize that most things that occur and are widely “reported” by MSM ...is meant as a distraction. Keep the masses fighting each other while the “ruling class” takes more of our something. They want us broke, dumb and fighting with each other so we don’t see them taking all our liberties,rights and mostly money.

I feel the same way. That's why I don't trust the bs I see from MSM. They do nothing but keep shit stirred up.

I feel the same way. That's why I don't trust the bs I see from MSM. They do nothing but keep shit stirred up.
    My brother.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by El Fanatico Chupa View Post
    The problem with these (small hate groups) (BLM and KKK) are no different just opposite ends of the spectrum on hate based on skin tone yet one is vilified and one is condoned; they are not so small anymore with social media. They create a feeding frenzy of fake news with a few key strokes. You saw examples of this locally day after the Baltimore riots. Some assbag went to facebook live (that police shot unarmed black man in Brooklyn) and the actual facts was the guy was armed and not shot at all. But damn if there wasn't almost more riots over fake news.

If a bunch of dumb ass white people want to march for Unite the right, they should have the same freedom to do so as a bunch of BLM does. But the MSM doesn't cover it that way and it just trickles down to the public resentment and outcry
    The problem with these (small hate groups) (BLM and KKK) are no different just opposite ends of the spectrum

False equivalency. Get back to me when BLM shows up in someone's back yard in the middle of the night to lynch a white person because they dared to register someone to vote. Or protest racial inequality.

Blog Entries

In this case, they didn't. And if you want to continue to focus on the exceptions, fine. That's not how healing takes place, however. Sometime you have to tune out the dumb shit and work towards fixing problems instead of complaining about them.
    I’m not really complaining about anything. I’m just pointing out that there are folks out there that feel the way I described.

The media obviously perpetuates these feelings by ONLY focusing on them.

It’s the same thing with the white supremacists. With the way the media portrays it, you’d think the KKK or Neo Nazis were a million people strong and every white person that doesn’t live in or near an urban area aligns with their ideology.

That couldn’t be further from the truth and, at most, those groups are maybe 10-15,000 people.

Blog Entries

I’m not really complaining about anything. I’m just pointing out that there are folks out there that feel the way I described.

The media obviously perpetuates these feelings by ONLY focusing on them.

It’s the same thing with the white supremacists. With the way the media portrays it, you’d think the KKK or Neo Nazis were a million people strong and every white person that doesn’t live in or near an urban area aligns with their ideology.

That couldn’t be further from the truth and, at most, those groups are maybe 10-15,000 people.

Agreed.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by El Fanatico Chupa View Post
    BLM was all over the Baltimore riots, they have been all over the country involved in violent protests, assaulting people etc.... I have seen tons of video proof of it. It is well documented. Yet you want to compare that what is happening TODAY to shit that happened 100 years ago?

That is sheer stupidity. The KKK lynching someone is no different than a group of black lives matter activists stomping and beating people unconscious.

BLM is absolutely a hate group and if you defend that, you are not better than a white person defending the KKK.

Both groups are disgusting and should be labeled as terrorist hate groups by law enforcement.
    You are equating assaulting people at riots to stuff like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Zqcj7-FjsM

And this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFhGH5FVmkc

But by all means - continue to be outraged by a looted Walgreens.

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the last lynching did not happen "over 100 years ago". You really need to get your facts straight before posting drivel like this.