Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. The World Footballers Thread

I fully expect this thread to be moved and understand that it should be. I just wanted to start it here so that posters can briefly see it. Perhaps, we can keep a World Football thread going in the other Sub-forum since Premier League matches are underway. English and French both started this weekend. Spanish starts next week.

2. Re: The World Footballers Thread

City and Liverpool are both off to the start you would expect. Even when they aren't fully clicking, City looks like the far superior side to Arsenal. PSG opens their campaign later today. United won the way they seem to win these days.
    Last edited by Dragon King Onaga; 08-12-2018 at 09:47 PM.

3. Re: The World Footballers Thread

Barcelona win the Spanish Super Cup and Lionel Messi is now the all-time trophy leader for the club.

Re: The World Footballers Thread

Would love if this could stay. I follow Man U the closest.

Mourinho is doing a good job of fucking that team up. He's such an ass hat. I also follow Dortmund in the German league and Valencia in the Spanish league.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Re: The World Footballers Thread

And I thought this thread was going to be about all the Ravens in training camp from outside the US.

My bad. I'll show my way out.

BS

6. Re: The World Footballers Thread

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    Would love if this could stay. I follow Man U the closest.

Mourinho is doing a good job of fucking that team up. He's such an ass hat. I also follow Dortmund in the German league and Valencia in the Spanish league.
    Well, the word is that Barcelona and one other team, have both sniffed around to see about Pogba. Barcelona is saying they aren't moving Dembele, but reports say they are assessing offers.

7. Re: The World Footballers Thread

Are things getting even more heated between Mourinho and Pogba?

8. Re: The World Footballers Thread

Pogba to Barcelona?

9. Re: The World Footballers Thread

No! De Bruyne out for THREE MONTHS!

10. Re: The World Footballers Thread

Brighton up 2-1 on Manchester United.

11. Re: The World Footballers Thread

Alaves played the entire squad behind the ball, but Barcelona broke through in the second half. Messi with a slick Free Kick goal under the wall and the floodgates opened from there.

12. Re: The World Footballers Thread

3-1 Brighton. The back line gives it away, then allows a run right up the middle. A bad touch is then bailed out by a panicking tackle in the box for the penalty.