Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Hey look..we made the USA Today!

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    If adjusted for percentage of the population, they would look more like this:

732 white
    2,225 black (since according to the latest census, white Americans make up 76% of the population, while AA make up 13.4%)

See the disparity now?
    If adjusted for the percentage that commit violent crime, then those numbers are SPOT ON.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    If adjusted for the percentage that commit violent crime, then those numbers are SPOT ON.
    The problem is, many police involved shootings involve those who have not committed violent crimes. It would be nice, especially where I grew up. But in reality that's just not the case.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by El Fanatico Chupa View Post
    No I don't see the disparity now. You can use any number or statistical fact and twist it anyway you want to suit what ever narrative you are trying to come to reason with. I recently interviewed with a company located in Laurel MD, there was roughly 80+ Burmese employees working there. I had no idea there was 80+ people from Burma living in Anne Arundel County let alone employed by the same employer. Lets say in Jail there are 8 Burmese convicts up in Jessup at the prison. Just because there is a smaller population number doesn't automatically create (FAKE Racial profiling).

This is what cracks me up. No one is forcing you to carry an illegal firearm, no one is forcing you to carry or sell drugs. The Police or any agency are not driving around rounding up black people for no reason. The prison system is filled with people who actually (Commit Crimes).
    But....you were the one who posted stats, then you say "You can use any number or statistical fact and twist it anyway you want to suit what ever narrative you are trying to come to reason with"? OK

Blog Entries

You are using African Americans only make up 12% of the population garbage to try and suit your narrative. Sorry that shit doesn't work.

I can twist the argument how the numbers of whites committing crimes are actually a lot lower because some of the stats tracked they lump Latinos in with Whites. Just depends on what agency runs it.

Criminals are criminals. I don't see skin tone. I see Stupid people
    Stats aren't garbage. What other methods of measurement are there?

Blog Entries

That is absolute (BULLSHIT). In the United states every year there are less than 20, on average its like 13-16 shootings where the incident doesn't involve an actual gun being held by the perpetrator and not all of those 20 shootings are African American. This is out of a population of 20+ million people. That is a pretty small number.

Incidents like the one in California few months back, the thieving scumbag breaking into cars in his own grandmas neighborhood, jumping from yard to yard, was holding a cell phone in pitch black conditions and he refused to follow lawful commands and thus he got shot when phone was mistaken for a gun.

You are again spreading this false propaganda that is not substantiated by actual real crime statistics. Almost every incident the criminal was fighting with the cop and he got shot
    What "false propaganda" am I spreading? Are you saying that black nonviolent offenders don't get killed by the police? Are you really that obtuse? And for the record, 1 is too many.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by filthflarnfilth View Post
    The presumption is based on racist views. That’s why he said that dumb shit. He’s said other racist shit too, like the only reason Tim Williams got a scholarship to Alabama because he is black. Stick around they say all types of fuck boy bigoted nonsense.
    Trust me, I do. I'm just passing the time until the regular season starts.

The problem is, many police involved shootings involve those who have not committed violent crimes. It would be nice, especially where I grew up. But in reality that's just not the case.
    Irrelevant. The percentage of people who come into contact with police are the percentage of people committing crime. Those numbers are SPOT ON with that. So your racial argument falls apart.

Blog Entries

Irrelevant. The percentage of people who come into contact with police are the percentage of people committing crime. Those numbers are SPOT ON with that. So your racial argument falls apart.
    So let me get this straight. "Coming into contact with police" warrants someone losing their life?

That's where YOUR argument falls apart.

Blog Entries

Cops are human. They make mistakes. You are right 1 is too many no matter skin tone.

However you continue to perpetuate (Fake news) that there is some racial profiling and racial injustice going down everyday and the government or law enforcement is behind it.

You keep saying non violent offenders. There is nothing to back up those claims. Accidents happen like the one in Minnesota last year, but the guy was carrying a gun, the cop just responded in the wrong manner and the man lost his life. Unfortunate shit happens every day. Of the 20 people killed yearly almost all were fighting with the police so the so called (NON VIOLENT OFFENDER) doesn't play out.

Very few and far between are there blatant ones where the cop gets charged.
    Police being charged have nothing to do with guilt. It's not about what happens. It's about what can be proven.

So let me get this straight. "Coming into contact with police" warrants someone losing their life?

That's where YOUR argument falls apart.
    Not once have a said or insinuated that.
    I am simply responding about killings by police being racially motivated. The stats don't support that claim. And you resorting to the above shows you have no actual rebuttal to that.

Blog Entries

NOPE,

yet again you are wrong and basing your assumption on nothing but false rhetoric. There is no mass Police racial profiling, there is no mass killings of unarmed black people. Nothing but false rhetoric

If coming into contact with police, much like the case I mentioned from California. Criminal thief breaking into cars in the middle of the night, police catch him, he refuses commands and he gets shot that is a result of his actions. Not a fault by the police.
    WTF are you talking about?

Blog Entries

Not once have a said or insinuated that.
    I am simply responding about killings by police being racially motivated. The stats don't support that claim. And you resorting to the above shows you have no actual rebuttal to that.
    I never stated or insinuated that police killings are racially motivated. Show me where I did.