Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Hey look..we made the USA Today!

Here comes the Filth onslaught. But ...its all true.
    Check out this article from USA TODAY:

Baltimore police officer suspended after video shows him repeatedly punching man

https://usat.ly/2KHDNlK

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Hey look..we made the USA Today!

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    Here comes the Filth onslaught. But ...its all true.
    Check out this article from USA TODAY:

Baltimore police officer suspended after video shows him repeatedly punching man

https://usat.ly/2KHDNlK

Crooked cops. Nothing new here.

Quote Originally Posted by El Fanatico Chupa View Post
    If this was a white cop the national media would be all over 10 fold.

This is where society, and the media infuriate people with common sense. This clip shows only what happened from the moment the cop started hitting him. It didn't show what led up to the incident or how it started.

The guy sure wasn't being polite, and accommodating to the officer prior to getting punched. He sure as hell looked like he was belligerent and argumentative.

Not saying the officers actions were justified but just read this article from PUGHS statement and you can see the problem. "we are working day and night to bring about a new era of community based policing" . Read between the lines. What that means is she is pandering to her demographic. She is telling you they don't want to cops policing properly in the African American community. She expects different or hands off approach. Well You can thank Mayor Rawlings Blake for that because the Crime Rate of off the charts thanks to her (Hands off initiative). She demanded her police force arrest less and less offenders and now Crime is un controllable as a result.

From 2007-2012 or 2013 I think they averaged around 80,000-100,000 arrests per year. Now with how crime ridden the city is they are arresting only 30,000 per year. This was direct demand from Rawlings Blake to cut the arrests in half.
    Yea Sir. They’ve basically handicapped the Police from doing their jobs.
    This officer got outa hand. Yes. But like you said ..what happened before the beating? Maybe the City should release the body armor cam from the officer ?

Blog Entries

If this was a white cop the national media would be all over 10 fold.

This is where society, and the media infuriate people with common sense. This clip shows only what happened from the moment the cop started hitting him. It didn't show what led up to the incident or how it started.

The guy sure wasn't being polite, and accommodating to the officer prior to getting punched. He sure as hell looked like he was belligerent and argumentative.

Not saying the officers actions were justified but just read this article from PUGHS statement and you can see the problem. "we are working day and night to bring about a new era of community based policing" . Read between the lines. What that means is she is pandering to her demographic. She is telling you they don't want to cops policing properly in the African American community. She expects different or hands off approach. Well You can thank Mayor Rawlings Blake for that because the Crime Rate of off the charts thanks to her (Hands off initiative). She demanded her police force arrest less and less offenders and now Crime is un controllable as a result.

From 2007-2012 or 2013 I think they averaged around 80,000-100,000 arrests per year. Now with how crime ridden the city is they are arresting only 30,000 per year. This was direct demand from Rawlings Blake to cut the arrests in half.
    Supposedly the officers were wearing body cams, so more video may be out as to what set him off. From what I saw in the video, it is hard to justify that kind of physical punching from the officer and he should be charged. What bothered me was that it had the look of a setup where the guy baited the officer by saying something to him or may have even spit on him(could not tell) and you hear the guy taking the video saying don't worry, he had it all on film. The officer took the bait, hook line and sinker and appeared to "lose it" which just can't happen as an officer.

Blog Entries

This goes hand in hand with that "victimization" mentality that is learned, taught by generations among the AA community. They use this Myth of police brutality like its some viral pandemic spreading the flu. When in reality is just small minute cases that spring up form time to time based on the actions or re actions of certain individuals.

When an officer gives you a lawful command or order you are supposed to follow directions and his directions. You can clearly see this grown ass African American adult male was nothing but argumentative and combative from the get go. The media now make this guy out to be the victim. Over the weekend there was staged news photos from him in his hospital bed. It is such a disgusting joke.

The officer has already resigned over the public outcry. But where are the AA community leaders on a weekly basis combating the black on black crime and murders in the city? No where to be found.
    You can speak for the entire AA community? How TF do you know what was taught in my home, as well as any other?
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    You can speak for the entire AA community? How TF do you know what was taught in my home, as well as any other?
    They racist as fuck man! Victimization? They lucky we a peaceful people cause no race has endured more than the American black. We were taught to be twice as good!!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by filthflarnfilth View Post
    They racist as fuck man! Victimization? They lucky we a peaceful people cause no race has endured more than the American black. We were taught to be twice as good!!!
    Racist? Maybe.

Presumptuous? Hell yeah!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by filthflarnfilth View Post
    You DO realize it was a black police officer who was doing the punching don't you, or are you that blinded by your racial bias?

Blog Entries

Never said you or anyone by name. Never said I am representing anyone.

I have studied on many topics like crime, social economics, politics , communities etc. over the years.
    So you're an expert, then? If you have studied as much as you claim to have, you should know not to generalize like you did. I could say that all white people are racists, based on the increase in race based crimes over the past 10 years. But I won't. Know why? Because I've lived long enough to know you can't indict an entire group based on the actions of a few.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    You DO realize it was a black police officer who was doing the punching don't you, or are you that blinded by your racial bias?
    https://youtu.be/kZC0j3ypHmo

I was referring to the response by our resident bigot, who made racist assumptions based on the behavior of this cop! But it’s all the same!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    Racist? Maybe.

Presumptuous? Hell yeah!
    The presumption is based on racist views. That’s why he said that dumb shit. He’s said other racist shit too, like the only reason Tim Williams got a scholarship to Alabama because he is black. Stick around they say all types of fuck boy bigoted nonsense.

Blog Entries

If you took offense to what I typed then that sort of falls in line with what I am saying. This perpetuated myth of police brutality that is claimed by only the African American community for the most part. The real genuine truth is more white people are killed by police every year. Yet there is no outcry from the white only community regarding fake police brutality and racial profiling.

You taking offense to what I wrote, seems to correlate is all I am saying. I don't take offense to what you just said because I know it not to be true! If you knew the actual real numbers that are tracked you would not be taking offense to it.

Last stats I recall was 2015 study regarding police involved shootings.

732 white
    381 black
    If adjusted for percentage of the population, they would look more like this:

732 white
    2,225 black (since according to the latest census, white Americans make up 76% of the population, while AA make up 13.4%)

See the disparity now?
    Last edited by Terpsfan82; 08-13-2018 at 05:43 PM. Reason: spelling