Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Re: ESPN article about Terps Football

Quote Originally Posted by TecmoRaven View Post
    The same players that held his arms back?

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
    That didn't happen.

I don't think it's a coincidence that this guy was lawyered up within an hour or so of that supposed incident.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    That didn't happen.

I don't think it's a coincidence that this guy was lawyered up within an hour or so of that supposed incident.
    He probably wanted to sue the school. Ftr I have no dog in this, just think the incident could be interpreted many ways.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Torrey SmithVerified account @TorreySmithWR 2h

[COLOR=#14171A][FONT=&]My unpopular opinion about the state of Maryland football.1. There Coach Durkin wasnít to blame for Jordanís unfortunate death. That was the medical staff. 2. The strength coach was clearly a clown but that still wasnít enough in my opinion for Durkin to be fired.
    Was medical staff on the scene at the time McNair initially went down? It would be the HC responsibility to see that they were. Durkin hired the Strength Coach and was thereby responsible for the actions of the strength coach.

The Board of Regents in their 'investigation' weren't looking to find the 'facts' the were looking the minimize financial impact to the University and trying to develop a defense from the civil wrongful death suit that they know is coming.