Page 1 of 12 123 ... LastLast

Flacco will have best year ever

Despite my over the top disrespect towards Flacco I genuinely believe he is set up to have his best year ever. So instead of me hating on Flacco and others hating on Lamar lets support both QBs.

Re: Flacco will have best year ever

I agree and I hope so. Honestly I've been hard on Flacco but I don't want him to go out being a shitty QB. We all know he's better than how he's played.

Quote Originally Posted by Mmcclend View Post
    I agree and I hope so. Honestly I've been hard on Flacco but I don't want him to go out being a shitty QB. We all know he's better than how he's played.
    Well I’ve been aggressively hard on him and I was wrong. I really do want him to succeed for the Ravens and to make fools out of people like Skip Bayless and Cian Fahey

LOL flacco is a bum. LJ will be NFL MVP 3 years in a row and win multiple superbowls for us LOL I used to be like you sug always finding excuses for flacco but no more LWO 4 life LOL

Quote Originally Posted by SugarRay52 View Post
    Well I’ve been aggressively hard on him and I was wrong. I really do want him to succeed for the Ravens and to make fools out of people like Skip Bayless and Cian Fahey
    That's how I feel. I'll bash him here because like it or not everybody here is Ravens family but the moment somebody outside of this board bashes Flacco I will go ham on them and their team. It's all love.

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    LOL flacco is a bum. LJ will be NFL MVP 3 years in a row and win multiple superbowls for us LOL I used to be like you sug always finding excuses for flacco but no more LWO 4 life LOL
    LOL trust me I’m still LWO but the powers that be warned me to cool off my hate for Flacco so I’m being a good soldier LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Mmcclend View Post
    That's how I feel. I'll bash him here because like it or not everybody here is Ravens family but the moment somebody outside of this board bashes Flacco I will go ham on them and their team. It's all love.
    I still go ham on non Ravens fans who dare bash our QB LOL

BULLSHIT!

I call BS on this whole damn thread! You LWO effers have been making message board life miserable for months. I decree that you all must remain on the path you set and continue to bash Joe for the rest of his time here until your heir apparent takes his rightful place. No takebacks! And if Joe does indeed embark on his best season, your hatred must continue, even if he's standing on a podium with another Lombardi in his hands. I expect to come here the following day and see 8 threads discussing how Lamar was cheated and how he would have done a far better job than that bum Fluko.

9. Re: Flacco will have best year ever

You just did this to keep me from rehashing that old thread. You know the one.

Quote Originally Posted by Rygar64 View Post
    BULLSHIT!

I call BS on this whole damn thread! You LWO effers have been making message board life miserable for months. I decree that you all must remain on the path you set and continue to bash Joe for the rest of his time here until your heir apparent takes his rightful place. No takebacks! And if Joe does indeed embark on his best season, your hatred must continue, even if he's standing on a podium with another Lombardi in his hands. I expect to come here the following day and see 8 threads discussing how Lamar was cheated and how he would have done a far better job than that bum Fluko.
    LOL Redemption is real and I’m choosing to change my tune and give Flacco respect LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Rygar64 View Post
    BULLSHIT!

I wouldn't call it hatred, Moreso disappointment. But I still have mad love for Flacco and always will. No true fan of our team actually WANTS him to play like shit and if you do, you're not a fan. Simple. Same with LJ.

LJ was born for purple greatness! Especially after he said in his Elmer Fudd voice “I’m a Wayven”!!!!!!