Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: O-line

Blog Entries

Re: O-line

We have Yanda back, so that's a BIG boost. Hurst seems to have found his niche @ LG. Zeus II looks pretty good and Alex Lewis is healthy. Those are solid "additions." Of course Center is the center of controversy (Ryan Jensen )... Bc

Yanda stepped back in at RG today. Welcome back buddy. They moved Hurst to RT.
    Think it was Stanley-Lewis-Shura-Yanda -Hurst

I’m sure once Camp Ends next week , we will get a good idea what 5 they really going to roll with. Hurst has earned my respect. So hopefully Lewis can , first, stay Healthy. second ,claim the Center spot. I been longing for him there. But not down on Shura at all. Young man has bust his butt to be starter.
    So my question, assuming Brown takes RT
    Shura keeps Center. Is LG the dude they been so high on Lewis? Or the one they Paid recently to be starting?

As far as depth .. I’m sure we will be bringing in a vet camp cut Sept 2 for OT.

Do anyone knows Lewis contract? Is this a contract year?

Quote Originally Posted by bmore finest View Post
    Do anyone knows Lewis contract? Is this a contract year?
    Next year is his contract year.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    Next year is his contract year.
    When is it my contract year? Still on my rookie contract here at RSR and I better not get franchise tagged.

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    When is it my contract year? Still on my rookie contract here at RSR and I better not get franchise tagged.
    Where you gonna go Cool-X? The Eagles? Lol. Maybe go over to the Browns forum and start the MWO!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    Where you gonna go Cool-X? The Eagles? Lol. Maybe go over to the Browns forum and start the MWO!

Bahaha not for the soon to be home team Raiders that's for sure. Maybe ill go next door to the Cardinals if the money is right; heard they have a hot young QB that can throw me the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Bahaha not for the soon to be home team Raiders that's for sure. Maybe ill go next door to the Cardinals if the money is right; heard they have a hot young QB that can throw me the ball.
    Yeah. Rosen should ( 🤞) be a good QB.

Per PFF

Orlando Browns Jr., Baltimore Ravens – 81.6

In 57 snaps at right tackle against the Rams, Brown didn’t allow a single pressure all day. He added in an impressive 82.7 run-blocking grade for a complete day at the office
    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Brown: Orlando did not allow a single pressure event in 52 scored snaps (26 pass attempts). He rarely surrendered ground in the pocket in this game and did a better job of using his hands to engage and slow his opponent further from the QB. However, he was bull rushed twice in a 3-play sequence (beginning Q2, 2:55), by Morgan Fox and Ryan Davis, respectively. The first would have resulted in a charge for penetration had Edwards been tackled for a loss. Other than those misses, he had 2 occasions where he moved to level 2, but could not find a block. He was also beaten outside by OLB Trevon Young on the 29-yard screen pass to Thompson (Q2, 0:40). Brown had 1 block in level 2 and delivered 2 pancakes, the first of which I scored as a highlight.

Scoring: 52 plays, 46 blocks, 6 missed, 46 points (.88 points per play). Playing versus the Rams backups would rate only a small positive adjustment for 1 highlight block, but the performance grades as an A prior to adjustment at tackle.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB