Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: OBJ has won the right tackle job

Once he stepped into the Castle he knew that he had some pretty big shoes to fill.
    He will be a beast for a while. Hopefully as long as his Father was

Not bad for a RUNNING BACK!!! Now that is funny.
    #FIREROMAN

Blog Entries

I could see OBJ ending up being one of those guys who can play LT well, but plays RT because we have Stanley.

I was at practice on Sunday and, with Yanda back, Hurst was still getting most of the first team snaps at RT. Maybe they are thinking that the competition will keep a fire lit under Zeus, Jr?

Some people on this board hated on him now they singing his praises. Its funny how that goes.

Blog Entries

there should be a limit of no more than 5 nicknames for the guy and OBJ is already taken

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by iceman43 View Post
    Some people on this board hated on him now they singing his praises. Its funny how that goes.
    I still want to see how Brown does under pressure. I don't think anyone doubted his ability. The issue to me is his mental makeup when the going gets tough. That's not something you're going to see in a short period of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon King Onaga View Post
    From the moment Mulitalo made the comment that he made at the draft, you could just tell that there was something in the air about him following in his father's footsteps.
    I thought the same thing it was meant to be.

People hated on him as a first rounder. I did not want him in the first. Loved him where we got him.

Quote Originally Posted by HbgPARavenfan View Post
    Im literally shocked hes played as well as he has.

ill eat crow on this.

I still am concerned about him going up against a pure speed rusher. How is he going to hold up if a defense flips their #1 pass rusher to his side....
    I'm very pleasantly surprised at this point. We'll see how he does against better competition, but I see no reason at this point for a big concern, short of him matching up with someone elite like Watt or other top pash rushers.
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

I mean, is it really a problem to think a pick is a bad one at the time it was made, and then when the pick shows signs of proving you wrong, be big enough to admit it and be happy about it?

Must be wonderful to be perfect.
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

he had the worst combine I've ever seen. I could out bench him at 31, with a hx of a torn pec. Im still worried about when he faces an elite pass rusher and his overall dedication to a sport when he couldnt train for the underwear olympics
    Burn it down

Re: Orlando Brown Jr. has won the right tackle job

Regarding the nickname. I've heard Zeus, Zeus Deuce, Lil' Zeus, OBJ, Zeus Jr.

Let me just throw this one into the ring. Who's the natural son of Zeus?

Hercules. Thoughts?