Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: K-Dot

Blog Entries

Re: K-Dot

If he gets injured or suspended again can we call him K-hole?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Athletic's Jeff Zrebiec believes Kenneth Dixon is on the roster bubble.

Dixon was expected to compete for the No. 2 job behind Alex Collins, but he missed several practices with a hamstring injury and left practice early on Tuesday with another health issue. The Ravens do not have much behind Collins and Buck Allen, so it would be a surprise if Dixon is actually cut. Still, he needs to get healthy.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    The Athletic's Jeff Zrebiec believes Kenneth Dixon is on the roster bubble.

Dixon was expected to compete for the No. 2 job behind Alex Collins, but he missed several practices with a hamstring injury and left practice early on Tuesday with another health issue. The Ravens do not have much behind Collins and Buck Allen, so it would be a surprise if Dixon is actually cut. Still, he needs to get healthy.
    IMO theathletic.com is worth the $3 a month (introductory offer). More on Dixon, which somewhat supports what Ive been suggesting:

What’s changed?: Dixon, who missed all of last season because of knee surgery and a suspension, has battled a hamstring injury and has struggled to stay on the field. Perceived as a roster lock when camp began, Dixon’s health struggles have potentially opened the door for one of the undrafted rookie backs or for the Ravens to sign a ball carrier from the outside.

Biggest remaining question:
    Are the Ravens comfortable with their depth here or will they have to make a move to address it? There still seems to be a need for a shifty third-down back.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

KD is playing on Monday! Woooooo!!!!!!

5. Re: K-Dot

I want Dixon to live up to the excitement this board had, myself included, when he was originally drafted. IMHO, that would be a “great problem to have,” because if that is the case, we’d need to figure out how to give him and Collins enough touches. That said, it’s starting to feel more and more like the ol’ “you can’t make the club from the tub” situation. Add that to his suspension history, and I can easily imagine him initially making the team, then getting cut for another RB - someone cut from another team’s roster or on a practice squad.

Yeah, just like I figured. Kenneth Dixon looks physically as good as he used too. Collins, Dixon and Allen should be the guys.

Yeah I liked what I saw from KD. He ran hard and has burst, maybe not the same burst he had in rookie season due to being a little heavier but it's all there. Good hands, good vision and knows when to put his head down and push for 3 more yards. Lets see what he can do this year!

Quote Originally Posted by Warwick9 View Post
    Yeah I liked what I saw from KD. He ran hard and has burst, maybe not the same burst he had in rookie season due to being a little heavier but it's all there. Good hands, good vision and knows when to put his head down and push for 3 more yards. Lets see what he can do this year!
    He definitely looks like he has a little more sand in the pants, which is usually something you want out of your OL lol. But he's still making people miss and is showing good vision so I guess that's what counts. Hopefully he works himself into better shape.

Looks like Dixon actually played injured on Monday.. played injured and looked that good? Ok. Lets stop playing injured guys though

10. Re: K-Dot

The one hope this team has is for Collins to get the vast majority of the carries and limit Dixon's touches to try and keep him fresh.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon King Onaga View Post
    The one hope this team has is for Collins to get the vast majority of the carries and limit Dixon's touches to try and keep him fresh.
    Collins needs to see 20-25 touches a game. He's a playmaker. Get him the ball.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    Collins needs to see 20-25 touches a game. He's a playmaker. Get him the ball.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    harbs ain doing that, belee me