Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: K-Dot

Re: K-Dot

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post
    Buck is an awesome player for us, I don't get the hate. He's good between the tackles, a reliable do everything back, and doesn't turn the ball over. Perfect for 3rd and short. Also he plays special teams. Give the man some love come on...
    Hes boring as hell. Our RB2 needs to avg over 4 ypc with how little they get to touch the ball or at least be a threat in the passing game while Collins carries the load. Our running back standards have decreased significantly if we like Buck as our 2.

Blog Entries

A team having two running backs that average over 4 yds a carry is very rare. And Buck averaged 3.9

There were a couple that I can think of last year, Saints, Cowboys. It's not realistic IMO

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    A team having two running backs that average over 4 yds a carry is very rare. And Buck averaged 3.9

There were a couple that I can think of last year, Saints, Cowboys. It's not realistic IMO
    Pittsburgh:

James Connor 4.5 YPC
    Stevan Ridley 4.2 YPC

It's easier to maintain that average when you're not getting the ball that much and that's what Buck should be doing is providing that change of pace spark.

Rice was at 4.2 as our #2 and Mcgahee was at 3.9

Once Rice took over, Mcgahees YPC went up to 5.0! 544 yards rushing and 12 touchdowns on 5 YPC. That there's what we need or at least a guy that can catch and make plays.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Pittsburgh:

James Connor 4.5 YPC
    Stevan Ridley 4.2 YPC

It's easier to maintain that average when you're not getting the ball that much and that's what Buck should be doing is providing that change of pace spark.

Rice was at 4.2 as our #2 and Mcgahee was at 3.9

Once Rice took over, Mcgahees YPC went up to 5.0! 544 yards rushing and 12 touchdowns on 5 YPC. That there's what we need or at least a guy that can catch and make plays.
    Connor and Ridley barely had 200 yards rushing combined, so the average is there but not sure the point. Levon is their Bell cow...

5. Re: K-Dot

Buck Allen is a solid 3rd option who pass protects and catches passes out of the backfield. He's a straight line runner with very little wiggle who can do some damage if the hole is big enough.

For me, Buck contributes on special teams, which is very valuable, while carving out a great niche on offense. His aversion to fumbling, his multifaceted skill set, and his reliability make him my favorite back on the team to throw in at 3rd and 2. He can do a little of everything, pass protection, pass catching, and battering into the pile to convert. He's very solid, and a true asset on special teams, and has always been durable. Let's not forget he led the team in receiving yards pretty deep into the season last year.

Jamison Hensley

Verified account

@jamisonhensley
    7m7 minutes ago
    More
    Ravens running back Kenneth Dixon left the field with about an hour left in practice. He walked off with a trainer. This was Dixon’s fourth practice back since returning from a hamstring injury.

8. Re: K-Dot

There's a rapper named 'K-Dot'?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nickh0801 View Post
    Jamison Hensley

Verified account

@jamisonhensley
    7m7 minutes ago
    More
    Ravens running back Kenneth Dixon left the field with about an hour left in practice. He walked off with a trainer. This was Dixon’s fourth practice back since returning from a hamstring injury.
    Hamstring issues are complex and it's going to need more rest... I still say he may be in danger due to not being available....

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon King Onaga View Post
    Dixon is not going to stay healthy Culex. Don't do this to yourself.
    Winner, winner, chicken dinner.

11. Re: K-Dot

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    I still won’t be surprised if they bring in another RB after the cuts begin.
    There are no cut days during the preseason, everyone gets cut all at once now from 90 down to 53.

12. Re: K-Dot

Quote Originally Posted by xiao_ke View Post
    Winner, winner, chicken dinner.
    Trust the Sword.