Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: K-Dot

K-Dot

Not the rapper, kenneth dixon!

Will we see him on Thursday? I can't help but still have high expectations for a healthy Dixon being our breakout pass catcher out of the backfield which is something I know Joe misses having more than ever. As our third down obvious passing situation back, he should be able to stay on the healthier side and add some longevity like it did for Sproles.

2. Re: K-Dot

Dixon is not going to stay healthy Culex. Don't do this to yourself.

Re: K-Dot

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon King Onaga View Post
    Dixon is not going to stay healthy Culex. Don't do this to yourself.
    Dixon is a "culex guy". Hes back in practice and the next game is in 3 days. Allow the excitement to consume me O'Dragon King

4. Re: K-Dot

There will be no Kamidogus coming Dixon's way, I can tell you that for sure. Trust me, I want him to stay healthy, anything to keep that uneventful Buck Allen off the team.

Blog Entries

Dixon is someone I really want to see too. I can see him doing to really good things in the passing game and running on 3rd downs. Dixon hasn't done himself any favors though between the injuries and suspension. He needs to prove something this preseason.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon King Onaga View Post
    There will be no Kamidogus coming Dixon's way, I can tell you that for sure. Trust me, I want him to stay healthy, anything to keep that uneventful Buck Allen off the team.
    Lmao you read my mind. That guy could get tackled by a butterfly. Dixon makes guys look silly trying to tackle him in open space.. need that change of pace next to collins

Blog Entries

I still won’t be surprised if they bring in another RB after the cuts begin.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Not the rapper, kenneth dixon!

Will we see him on Thursday? I can't help but still have high expectations for a healthy Dixon being our breakout pass catcher out of the backfield which is something I know Joe misses having more than ever. As our third down obvious passing situation back, he should be able to stay on the healthier side and add some longevity like it did for Sproles.
    Who?
    Burn it down

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    I still won’t be surprised if they bring in another RB after the cuts begin.
    Demarco Murray?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    Demarco Murray?

Retired.

Maybe Alfred Morris if anyone.. or heh, Adrian Peterson back in purple.

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Retired.

Maybe Alfred Morris if anyone.. or heh, Adrian Peterson back in purple.
    That's right... Forgot.. I still think it would be a waste to bring anyone else in. I think. Collins can handle the load. 20-25 touches a game, I can easily see 1100 yards and 10tds

“I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    That's right... Forgot.. I still think it would be a waste to bring anyone else in. I think. Collins can handle the load. 20-25 touches a game, I can easily see 1100 yards and 10tds

Same. Need Dixon healthy.. I can't be the only one tired of duck allen.