Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

New York Times defends Sarah Jeong's racist tweets

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...802-story.html

You can't make this stuff up. What a fair news organization.
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Re: New York Times defends Sarah Jeong's racist tweets

What did she do that was so wrong?

I’m so over all this moronic bullshit.

Even this forum...now that “he” is back...has turned to shit, IMO. Race, race, race, race, race, race with zero logic.

Now, here we have one of the largest members of the MSM hiring someone who openly admits their racism and nobody flinches? Nobody cares?

Try this on for size:

“...it’s kind of sick how much joy I get out of being cruel to old black men.”

“Dumbass fucking black people marking up the internet with their opinions like dogs pissing on fire hydrants.”

“#CANCELblackpeople”

“Black people have stopped breeding. You’ll all go extinct soon. My plan all along.”

FYI, these are specific instances of a moron from the NYT spewing bigotry and hate and its being pretty much ignored by most of media.

Meanwhile, there is supposed “institutional” (non-specific) racism everywhere and it’s being shoved down our throats every fucking day.

“They” want us divided and fighting at each other’s throats. It’s easier to control the populous when we all hate one another. Racism is mainstream in today’s society and it is totally acceptable to openly hate people who are white. You’ll be given a nice job from one of the biggest media publications on earth for promoting hatred of people because of their skin color. The MSM just proved it.

Sheeple just following their orders while ignoring reality.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post

Even this forum...now that “he” is back...has turned to shit, IMO. Race, race, race, race, race, race with zero logic.

Now, here we have one of the largest members of the MSM hiring someone who openly admits their racism and nobody flinches? Nobody cares?

Try this on for size:

“Dumbass fucking black people marking up the internet with their opinions like dogs pissing on fire hydrants.”

“#CANCELblackpeople”

“Black people have stopped breeding. You’ll all go extinct soon. My plan all along.”

FYI, these are specific instances of a moron from the NYT spewing bigotry and hate and its being pretty much ignored by most of media.

Meanwhile, there is supposed “institutional” (non-specific) racism everywhere and it’s being shoved down our throats every fucking day.

“They” want us divided and fighting at each other’s throats. It’s easier to control the populous when we all hate one another. Racism is mainstream in today’s society and it is totally acceptable to openly hate people who are white. You’ll be given a nice job from one of the biggest media publications on earth for promoting hatred of people because of their skin color. The MSM just proved it.

My Brother! The Lid Post of The Week!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by filthflarnfilth View Post
    What did she do that was so wrong?
    Really? How can you be okay with what she said and get infuriated at Shut Up and Dribble?

I really try to understand where people are coming from, but this makes no sense to me.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post

Try this on for size:

“#CANCELblackpeople”

So I ask you what she said wrong and you spew this hate. SMH

Quote Originally Posted by cjandrze View Post
    Really? How can you be okay with what she said and get infuriated at Shut Up and Dribble?

I really try to understand where people are coming from, but this makes no sense to me.
    I wasn’t aware of what she said. So I asked and the nonsense continues.

I wasn’t aware of what she said. So I asked and the nonsense continues.
    Ok, didn't realize you hadn't seen her messages yet.

So I ask you what she said wrong and you spew this hate. SMH
    So now your commentary is???? Since that is what she said, simply insert white for black.

Me, I don't give a rat's patootie what she said. I think as a society we have become far too delicate.
    What it does show is the flaming hypocrisy of the NYT, cause if say someone like Mike Lee or Louie Gomert said something even remotely similar they be calling for resignation.

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    What it does show is the flaming hypocrisy of the NYT, cause if say someone like Mike Lee or Louie Gomert said something even remotely similar they be calling for resignation.
    This I agree with. I cant stand hypocritical behavior. And you are right, if this was a more conservative columnist/journalist they would have been terminated.

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    Me, I don't give a rat's patootie what she said. I think as a society we have become far too delicate.
    There are invisible rules in this hyper-sensitive universe we all live in where you are ostracized for saying “mean words.” However...those rules only apply to 1 segment of the population.

If someone wants to openly be an asshole...more power to ‘em. America is a FREE country. However, rewarding that behavior while admonishing others for far less who don’t align politically with you is laughable and completely hypocritical.

Racism towards black people = you’re fired!

Racism towards white people = you’re hired!

This entire set of invisible rules has basically destroyed the comedy industry.