Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Khalil Mack

Re: Khalil Mack

I think a guy like Ziggy Ansah is more likely but would love to see Mack in a Ravens uniform. Since Mack is going to set the market, I think we could get Ziggy and keep Mosley if we cut/trade Flacco.

I don’t think the Flacco decision is going to have anything to do with how he plays this year. The 80/20 rule applies here too. If we think we can get 80% of Flacco’s production (historically at or slightly below the league average) out of Lamar then it’s a terrible business decision to keep Flacco next year (and you don’t draft a QB in the first round that you expect to be at or below league average in his second year).

Either Flacco balls and gets traded or bombs and gets cut. This year is Joe’s audition for his next team or a swan song before he retires.

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    How is it joe hate? I'm just explaining as to how we would have the cap space. You are aware that this could be Joes final season as a Raven right?
    Could be yes, not will be as your implying. Reckon thats what riled ex

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Van Cleef View Post
    Mack is going to get record edge rusher money. Can the ravens really afford that?
    Then can if they cut Joe and roll with Lamar.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Which is incredibly unfortunate. I think a strong pass rush is far more important.
    I completely agree especially with where Suggs is at. I just can’t see the Ravens feeling that way. They live inside defenders and focusing on rush defense. They continue to spend big money on that. Mosley fits perfectly in that mindset. He’s staying and for huge money.

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    I completely agree especially with where Suggs is at. I just can’t see the Ravens feeling that way. They live inside defenders and focusing on rush defense. They continue to spend big money on that. Mosley fits perfectly in that mindset. He’s staying and for huge money.
    Unfortunately Cowled One you are right. The Ravens Coaching staff may be the only staff that still prioritizes Rush Defense. B Will and now Mosley are gonna be paid here unlike they’d get paid elsewhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    Unfortunately Cowled One you are right. The Ravens Coaching staff may be the only staff that still prioritizes Rush Defense. B Will and now Mosley are gonna be paid here unlike they’d get paid elsewhere.

Pees is gone and soon Ozzie will be so maybe the philosophy is altered somewhat LOL

Quote Originally Posted by SugarRay52 View Post
    Pees is gone and soon Ozzie will be so maybe the philosophy is altered somewhat LOL
    Lets hope Brother Sug.

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    Lets hope Brother Sug.

Keep hope alive man LOL on another note I just found out the Ravens Colts preseason game will be on ESPN, I didn’t even pay attention to the preseason schedule outside of the Hall of Fame game LOL. The ESPN MNF crew was hyping up Lamar earlier and they said they couldn’t wait to see him on 8/20 against the Colts on ESPN, that’s how I found out LOL

Blog Entries

Keep hope alive man LOL on another note I just found out the Ravens Colts preseason game will be on ESPN, I didn’t even pay attention to the preseason schedule outside of the Hall of Fame game LOL. The ESPN MNF crew was hyping up Lamar earlier and they said they couldn’t wait to see him on 8/20 against the Colts on ESPN, that’s how I found out LOL
    When you go to the movies they show the "coming attractions" prior to the main movie.
    Seeing LJ on the field, albeit in an exhibition game, is like a Ravens fan coming attraction.
    I want to see this exciting young man, raw as he is, on the playing field. This post is not to disrespect Flacco, but to show my hope for the Ravens future. LJ is the Ravens eventual starting QB. I hope he will develop, make us proud, and win another championship for the city of Baltimore. Am I out-of-line or asking for too much? You decide... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    When you go to the movies they show the "coming attractions" prior to the main movie.
    Seeing LJ on the field, albeit in an exhibition game, is like a Ravens fan coming attraction.
    I want to see this exciting young man, raw as he is, on the playing field. This post is not to disrespect Flacco, but to show my hope for the Ravens future. LJ is the Ravens eventual starting QB. I hope he will develop, make us proud, and win another championship for the city of Baltimore. Am I out-of-line or asking for too much? You decide... Bc
    Bc of course you aren’t LOL You know how I feel about Lamar and his potential, he’s gonna rip up the league LOL

Blog Entries

Bc of course you aren’t LOL You know how I feel about Lamar and his potential, he’s gonna rip up the league LOL
    Suger, you know I'm an old man, so are you saying LJ is going to...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ByXVe5HBWQ

Rock on... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Suger, you know I'm an old man, so are you saying LJ is going to...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ByXVe5HBWQ

Rock on... Bc
    I guess you can say that I mean Lamar can be the King LOL