Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Khalil Mack

Blog Entries

Re: Khalil Mack

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    Unfortunately Cowled One you are right. The Ravens Coaching staff may be the only staff that still prioritizes Rush Defense. B Will and now Mosley are gonna be paid here unlike they’d get paid elsewhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The Ravens aren't even in the top 10 of teams that allocate more cap space to defense than offense. Jacksonville by far spends more than other teams.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    The Ravens aren't even in the top 10 of teams that allocate more cap space to defense than offense. Jacksonville by far spends more than other teams.
    Ok. Thats not what i was saying. The Ravens scheme / stock the team to stop the run. I’d say most teams now scheme to stop the pass. Like Jacksonville. They stocked their defense to stop the pass( great DBs and great pass rush). They dont waste $$ on dancing bears like BWill and Mosley soon.

So far Joe looks better than he has in 5 yrs. if we make the play offs — Joe stays. Period.
    I'm not sure that's true. If we make the AFCC, and Joe is a huge part of that, then yeah I think he stays. But if we're one-and-done in the playoffs, then maybe not.

Of course Joe's never been one-and-done in the playoffs, so maybe that's not reasonable.

Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post
    I'm not sure that's true. If we make the AFCC, and Joe is a huge part of that, then yeah I think he stays. But if we're one-and-done in the playoffs, then maybe not.

Of course Joe's never been one-and-done in the playoffs, so maybe that's not reasonable.
    There’s a first time for everything LOL (one and done).

I'm all for it if Suggs retires or moves on. Khalil Mack would be a great fit and he seems to have a Raven defender personality.

The Ravens will be able to get it done if they really want to.

Raiders coach Jon Gruden said Khalil Mack's contract "might be the toughest decision I have to figure out right now."

Mack sat out minicamp in pursuit of a new contract and it's possible he could lodge a similar protest when training camp opens this week. "It’s tough," Gruden admitted. "It’s part of this business and we’ll just keep our fingers crossed." Mack, a two-time All-Pro selection and one-time Defensive Player of the Year, is said to be targeting a deal in the range of $120 million over six years with up to $65 million in guaranteed money. He'll earn $13.86 million in the final year of his rookie contract.

I suppose we could always tag Mosley if we really wanted both him and Mack for at least a year

Blog Entries

Ok. Thats not what i was saying. The Ravens scheme / stock the team to stop the run. I’d say most teams now scheme to stop the pass. Like Jacksonville. They stocked their defense to stop the pass( great DBs and great pass rush). They dont waste $$ on dancing bears like BWill and Mosley soon.

Yes actually they do. Only person with a bigger contract than D line is the QB

Marcell Dareus DT Jaguars $95,100,000
    Calais Campbell DE Jaguars $60,000,000
    Malik Jackson DT Jaguars $85,500,000

Yes actually they do. Only person with a bigger contract than D line is the QB

Marcell Dareus DT Jaguars $95,100,000
    Calais Campbell DE Jaguars $60,000,000
    Malik Jackson DT Jaguars $85,500,000
    Those are three guys that can rush the passer though.

Campbell - 71 career sacks
    Dareus - 36
    Jackson - 29

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post
    Those are three guys that can rush the passer though.

Campbell - 71 career sacks
    Dareus - 36
    Jackson - 29
    Yeah I get it and they play aggressive defense. I think it was Dareus who predicts them to go undefeated. Their defense will be legit like Philly's last year.

Cool Re: Khalil Mack

Yeah I get it and they play aggressive defense. I think it was Dareus who predicts them to go undefeated. Their defense will be legit like Philly's last year.
    "I think it was Dareus who predicts them to go undefeated"... Not with their QB they won't!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post
    I'm all for it if Suggs retires or moves on. Khalil Mack would be a great fit and he seems to have a Raven defender personality.

The Ravens will be able to get it done if they really want to.
    I don't see it happening, my friend. If Suggs retires, we will have Judon and Bowser @ OLB. Together they will make less than Mack does by himself. Then we can resign Mosely... Bc