Page 4 of 63 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: Trump is no Ronnie Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    Maxine (Murky) Waters is a dolt. She is dumber than a sack of hair. If you can defend this old woman clinging to power, name one intelligent thing she's ever said. One great thing she's ever done? She is the correct color, that's all.
    Let’s talk about Maxine Waters later. The thread is about Donald the destroyer. A President who could have galvanized the country, but who instead has torn it apart. And the deflection and acceptance of his tyranny is still encouraged by his supporters.

Quote Originally Posted by filthflarnfilth View Post
    Let’s talk about Maxine Waters later. The thread is about Donald the destroyer. A President who could have galvanized the country, but who instead has torn it apart. And the deflection and acceptance of his tyranny is still encouraged by his supporters.
    Deflection? You brought Maxine Waters into this thread when you inferred you would tell us all why she was upset. You haven’t even answered your own question. So, you deflected to her...made no point...and now you’re deflecting back to Trump? Tyranny? What are you talking about?

I assume this is the “trolling” part of your schtick that some consider LOLz...right? I forgot what it’s like to have u on the forum. Great thread 👍

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    Deflection? You brought Maxine Waters into this thread when you inferred you would tell us all why she was upset. You haven’t even answered your own question. So, you deflected to her...made no point...and now you’re deflecting back to Trump? Tyranny? What are you talking about?

I assume this is the “trolling” part of your schtick that some consider LOLz...right? I forgot what it’s like to have u on the forum. Great thread
    No I didn’t inject Maxine Waters. You and people of your ilk did. We are talking about Donald the Destroyer.

I assume this is the “trolling” part of your schtick that some consider LOLz...right? I forgot what it’s like to have u on the forum. Great thread
    Hate to do it ...but Filth is right. Steelerhater originally mentioned Waters. Filth then responded with his “do you even know” post.

Filth -1
    King Bigot -0.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No I didn’t inject Maxine Waters. You and people of your ilk did. We are talking about Donald the Destroyer.
    Ok. I welcomed you back, and now I’ve “defended” your post...
    So now back to Normal...
    How the Hell is Trump “tearing apart America?” Please explain. More people are working. More minorities are working.
    The only negatives I can possibly see are Illegals? Fuck them anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    Hate to do it ...but Filth is right. Steelerhater originally mentioned Waters. Filth then responded with his “do you even know” post.

Filth -1
    King Bigot -0.
    lol. What! I’m losing!!! This can’t be. I didn’t notice steelerhater’s post.

If steelerhster is 100% my ilk, I’m ok with being part of that ilk.

Nevertheless, filth asked a question...didn’t give us an answer, disqualified another poster for his physical location, asked for civil discourse but then threw out his beloved “ilk talk.” Round and round we go.

I actually like the Donald the Destroyer line. He’s fuckin up the global elitist ilk. Did I use that properly?

This is so LOLz.

Blog Entries

Nevertheless, filth asked a question...didn’t give us an answer, disqualified another poster for his physical location, asked for civil discourse but then threw out his beloved “ilk talk.” Round and round we go.

I actually like the Donald the Destroyer line. He’s fuckin up the global elitist ilk. Did I use that properly?

This is so LOLz.
    Donald the Destroyer, destroying Libs and the Swamp every day. God bless Donald the Destroyer.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

8. Re: Trump is no Ronnie Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    Donald the Destroyer, destroying Libs and the Swamp every day. God bless Donald the Destroyer.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk
    I agree. It has a nice ring to it, I like the moniker.

This is so LOLz.
    All the Great R Presidents have a cool nickname. Ronnie “ Ray Gun” Reagan. And now Donald the Destroyer! Lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    All the Great R Presidents have a cool nickname. Ronnie “ Ray Gun” Reagan. And now Donald the Destroyer! Lmao
    I’m using it in conversation when I ilk it up with other ilk while ilking around an ilk.

Let me ask you a question? And let me see if you can give a civil answer. Why do you think Maxine Waters is so mad?
    Maxine Waters is so mad because Trump is winning and the country is thriving. She was hoping that he'd fail and, bu extension, the United States would fail.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    Maxine Waters is so mad because Trump is winning and the country is thriving. She was hoping that he'd fail and, bu extension, the United States would fail.
    Correct. I also think his success hurts her position within the political universe.

When her constituents start to thrive, her power declines. She needs her constituents sucking the govt teet as long as possible so she can continue to exploit their deprivation. Remember the 92 riots? She earned a ton of credibility with the looters/rioters when she defended their lawlessness. Al Sharpton is in the same boat. Hers and Al’s relevance depends on racial and economic division.

If I were her, I’d hate Trump too.