Page 3 of 63 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Trump is no Ronnie Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    I watched an iPhone video of her talking in a town hall format to a bunch of her constituents and the topic of the speech was entitlements.

The jist of the speech pertained to "Trump is trying to steal YOUR money so we have to stop him." Of course, everyone in the room was nodding in agreement.

Why do you think she was trying to promote people staying on the government teet? It's the same as the answer to the question you're asking.
    If you are referring to social security, it’s not an entitlement. The government destroyed her congressional district. They deserve any restitution or funds they get.

2. Re: Trump is no Ronnie Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by filthflarnfilth View Post
    Are we going to have a civil dialogue, or are you gonna regurgitate sophomoric takes on a 79 year old woman’s appearance?
    I'll take the second one. Coming from you, what irony. I can't think of any rational reason to even respond to such garbage, w/out cracking a joke. If she were running against a bag of dog turds, and I had a vote, I'd vote for the turds.

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    I'll take the second one. Coming from you, what irony. I can't think of any rational reason to even respond to such garbage, w/out cracking a joke. If she were running against a bag of dog turds, and I had a vote, I'd vote for the turds.
    But you don’t live in her district, hence no one GAF about your diatribe.

Ronald Reagan was a great actor. He knew how to make pretend he was President while he was being handled by the Deep State. Donald Trump is so inept, such a buffon, that I haven’t seen someone blow this kind of lead since Don Stanhouse.. His capitulation to Putin and his inflammatory rhetoric to his own citizens has diveded this country beyond repair.

HEY, HE'S BACK! Filthflarnfilth, where have you been? A non-(R) is back! Hurray!!!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Baltravens View Post
    HEY, HE'S BACK! Filthflarnfilth, where have you been? A non-(R) is back! Hurray!!!!
    Filth has one friend here and it speaks volumes about your views.

Blog Entries

If you are referring to social security, it’s not an entitlement. The government destroyed her congressional district. They deserve any restitution or funds they get.
    Don’t you mean reparations?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post

Let me ask you a question? And let me see if you can give a civil answer. Why do you think Maxine Waters is so mad?
    Ok. I’ll bite. Since I don’t live on the Left Coast ...why is Ms Waters so mad?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    Ok. I’ll bite. Since I don’t live on the Left Coast ...why is Ms Waters so mad?
    Speaking of Mad Maxine...is anyone surprised by this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtrrUDjkYg4

10. Re: Trump is no Ronnie Reagan

And I feel so deprived. How, oh how I wish I had the honor of living in her lovely district and having such a fine, upstanding American represent me in Congress. Can't have it all, I guess. Maybe next time around, I'd be so lucky.

You asked for civil discourse and then you disqualify someone for having an opinion because they don’t physically live in a Congress person’s district? Huh?

Does that make any sense?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    You asked for civil discourse and then you disqualify someone for having an opinion because they don’t physically live in a Congress person’s district? Huh?

Does that make any sense?
    Maxine (Murky) Waters is a dolt. She is dumber than a sack of hair. If you can defend this old woman clinging to power, name one intelligent thing she's ever said. One great thing she's ever done? She is the correct color, that's all.
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎